2017 Uni of Bristol applicants mega-thread

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    My daughter just received an offer for Biology - sent her app off last Thursday, acknowledged by Bristol on Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellomynameisr)
    Sent it off on Oct 13th. Predicted A*A*AA in maths, physics, eco and fm respectively.
    Hmm... i also sent mine on october 13th... i applied for aero engineering though.

I may get a reply tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    Hmm... i also sent mine on october 13th... i applied for aero engineering though.

I may get a reply tomorrow...
    Yeah don't worry about it, offers will come when they come. What are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a maths offer yet? I'm predicted 4 A*s and I sent off my application a few weeks back but haven't heard anything from Bristol...

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Does Bristol send acknowledgments because I still haven't received one😱

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaApple)
    Hi everyone

Yes they do. I recieved mine 2 days after sending it off

ReputationRep:
    Yes they do. I received mine 2 days after sending it off
    Eeek thanks I sent mine off on Friday... Still waiting for an acknowledgment😭
    I'm getting worried...

ReputationRep:
    Are there any offer holders from Bristol on here who have received them via Access to Higher Education Diplomas? Please respond to me if you're an Access course offer holder with the details of your situation, like the Distinctions Bristol is asking for, the course you'd want to do, your GCSEs, etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eeek thanks I sent mine off on Friday... Still waiting for an acknowledgment😭
    I'm getting worried...
    You you should get it soon. They dont work on weekends i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lion7)
    Anyone got a maths offer yet? I'm predicted 4 A*s and I sent off my application a few weeks back but haven't heard anything from Bristol...
    Same. I think I have waited for the maths offer more than 2 weeks but still no any updates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofyygoober)
    Same. I think I have waited for the maths offer more than 2 weeks but still no any updates.
    One of my friends who sent off his application 3 weeks ago got one within a few days, which is why I'm asking. It may have just been early though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lion7)
    One of my friends who sent off his application 3 weeks ago got one within a few days, which is why I'm asking. It may have just been early though
    Same!!! One of my friends actually applied for Physics at the end of September and got the offer at the beginning of October (less than a week). However, a friend of mine in another school said that her friend has got the maths offer last Friday. I just hope they can give me some updates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofyygoober)
    Same!!! One of my friends actually applied for Physics at the end of September and got the offer at the beginning of October (less than a week). However, a friend of mine in another school said that her friend has got the maths offer last Friday. I just hope they can give me some updates
    What did you apply for??

ReputationRep:
    What did you apply for??
    Mathematics

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for chemistry!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I never got an acknowledgement from Bristol and I've got an offer! I wouldn't worry. What subject are you?

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeeek I've just received an offer from Bristol for MSci Zoology!!! I'm delighted! Hope you guys get your offers soon too!

ReputationRep:
    i sent off my application for geography this time last week I think??? received an offer yesterday (AAA)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone apply for law? Just waiting on this LNAT deadline now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ15)
    Anyone apply for law? Just waiting on this LNAT deadline now
    Applied for law last year (deferred entry). Applied in October, got an offer in March.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.