Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK! Watch

• View Poll Results: What Pokemon Go team did you choose?
    Team Valor (Red)
    32.91%
    Team Mystic (Blue)
    45.44%
    Team Instinct (Yellow)
    21.66%

ReputationRep:
    According to Pokemon Go's Twitter, the release in europe and other regions should be in just a few more days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plasmapause)
    According to Pokemon Go's Twitter, the release in europe and other regions should be in just a few more days.
    Hopefully theyll upgrade their servers, been going down all evening here.

ReputationRep:
    So supposedly Pokemon Go is set to be more popular than Twitter by the end of the week! :eek:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36763504
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Have seen some poeple who are playing the beta version now. The idea is nice, but the realizsation has to be improved a lot before it gets cult status.*
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    My area doesn't seem to have much when you exclude the metric ton of Pidgeys around here

ReputationRep:
    I keep checking the App Store I want the game so badly but I want to get it the official way. Idk how much longer I can last though..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    My area doesn't seem to have much when you exclude the metric ton of Pidgeys around here
    Oh yeah, I visualize that: there are so many rare pokemons in certain regions of the world which can be captured there only. Thus a lot of people are travelling to regions which were not met by them before and just to get those pokemons. *

ReputationRep:
    And to think that I thought Pokémon was left behind in my childhood memories :moon: Ahhh how much longer are they going to keep us waiting?

ReputationRep:
    I only broke into the house to catch the Pokemon, your honor!

ReputationRep:
    off to Leicester tomorrow for a bit of business so will be playing In the car (I'm not the driver!) and hoping to expand my collection :P probs go for a walk later at night as wanna hatch some eggs and need to get that stardust to power up my raticate and pidgeot :P.

ReputationRep:
    I need to play this game

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Spoiler:
    Show

• TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    So I caved in and downloaded this today whist I was on the bus, cheeky grabbing pokes and hotspots as the bus went past. It worked, got an Eevee! But my uni is full of Grimer. :/ Whats the rarest poke youve seen/caught? Most of the gyms have been captured by Snorelax in Leicester hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I evolved an Eevee and got Jolteon at 587CP!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screenshot_2016-07-12-11-39-08.png
Views: 97
Size:  219.2 KB
    I just started today (Got Pikachu as a starter) =)

ReputationRep:
    I caught a weedle? in my living room today, CP10 I started out with Chameleon with CP11, still getting the grasp of the game though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I haven't seen any of those in my area 😮. I was right on top of a Pikachu earlier, but I was travelling too fast and he disappeared. Same with Vulpix.😟
    Although I did get a Ponyta from an egg earlier with CP OF 420 so I did get a bit of luck. 😄

Trying to decide if I should make my Flareon stronger, or capture more Eevees in the hope of getting a Jolteon or Vapereon

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.