Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just watched the BBC3 repeat (half 11 for future reference if you missed it tonight :p:) and I love it! What i've seen is better than the last series so far, anyone else agree?

ReputationRep:
    It's quite nice and edgy; seems to be a bit more gung-ho. I did enjoy it, hope I can catch the rest of the series.

ReputationRep:
    A great start to the new series!. I was glued to the tv the whole time. Not too sure about John Hart though, I couldnt work out if his accent was British, American or Australian. I suppose the character may develop as the series goes on. I was intrigued at the end when he said to Jack that he had found someone, didnt quite catch what name he said though, perhaps Captain Jack has a child somewhere because it looked like a childs hand in an adults hand.

Cant wait for the rest of the series.

ReputationRep:
    ooo just watched it on bbc iplayer :p: thought it was a good start to the series and John Hart :coma: lol but did anyone else notice he smashed Gwen's phone and then later on the Torchwood team find it and its still in one piece and working? :p:
    the preview of the rest of the series looked great James Marsters was in it so hopefully he's back later on in the series #excited#

ReputationRep:
    Loved the first episode. I wasn't that keen on last series, but this one is already so much better. I really liked Captain John and am glad that from the preview, it looks like he will be back.

Great start to the series and if it keeps this up, it will be a fantastic series.

Has Noel Clarke been asked to write anymore epsiodes? I really liked his one from last series, but I have a feeling he hasn't written any this time.

ReputationRep:
    I watched Torchwood on Weds and thought it was a good episode, much more gung ho as FadetoBlackout said. Much more interesting I think, this looks better then the last series.

Can't wait for more!

ReputationRep:
    Well, being a big fan of the last one I was dreading that they may have ruined the series. However, I wasn't totally disappointed.

I'm not the best person with accepting change and so the new-found humour was a little bit strange. However, I like how they're moving the show on and making something finally happen between Jack and Ianto.

John was good just because James Marsters is hot. I'm also not sure what kind of accent it was he was supposed to have. I have my suspicions about what it was he was talking about at the end of the episode- thanks to lots of lovely spoilers. I am waiting with anticipation to see if I'm right.

I hope that at the end was not a preview of one episode because it seems far too much. I thought 'the rest of the series looks good' and then the BBC woman said 'that's next Wednesday'. I was shocked. Hopefully not or there may be far too much in it for one episode!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to our newest member:

JessicaW

ReputationRep:
    It had Martha in it and we know she only arrives in the second half of the series. Don't worry, it must be a series preview!

I really enjoyed it. It seems to have been sexed up quite a bit, and there is more humour, but I liked it. James Marsters is now on my list of hot men.

(Original post by Rennie)
    Welcome to our newest member:

JessicaW
    Yay! Thanks.

I saw the first episode today, it was fantastic. I agree that it has been sexed up, but that just makes it all the more appealing IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Joanna*)
    It had Martha in it and we know she only arrives in the second half of the series. Don't worry, it must be a series preview!

I really enjoyed it. It seems to have been sexed up quite a bit, and there is more humour, but I liked it. James Marsters is now on my list of hot men.
    You mean he wasn't already :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    I agree that it has been sexed up, but that just makes it all the more appealing IMO.
    Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes sexed up is definitely good. Jack and John getting all smoochy mmmmm. Although I really want Jack and Gwen to get it on, either though I like Gwens partner.

(Original post by xoxo_GossipGirl)
    Yes sexed up is definitely good. Jack and John getting all smoochy mmmmm. Although I really want Jack and Gwen to get it on, either though I like Gwens partner.
    I prefer Jack+ Ianto tbh, I think they suit each other more.

ReputationRep:
    Jack is just a bit of a schlag really isn't he xD

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Jack is just a bit of a schlag really isn't he xD
    Would you have him any other way?:p:

ReputationRep:
    Of course not

ReputationRep:
    The first episode was grrrrrreat.

I loved James Marsters in it.

I loved it, every second of it.

Roll on number 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxo_GossipGirl)
    Jack and Ianto all the way. And, yes, Rhys is amazing. I love him... and I would not want Gwen to cheat on him again :mad:

ReputationRep:
    If Gwen cheats on him gain, you can have him :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.