The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Think I've settled on my final team, defence is still slightly weak but think it's worth the risk.
    Schmeical
    Azpilicueta, Stones, Friend
    Bojan, Deulofeu, Fabregas, Nolito
    Ibrahimovic ( VC), Negredo, Aguero (C)

Subs : Lamela, Pieters, Wasilewski

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GetOverHere)
    Anyone got the H2H code?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    30779-190798

( Sorry for double post btw)

ReputationRep:
    Pogba has a suspension that has been carried over to 1st GW for those who have him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Pogba has a suspension that has been carried over to 1st GW for those who have him.
    At 8.5m, probably getting somebody else is a good option, although I'll likely transfer him back in for the 2nd GW.

Could argue to just bench him but I've spent so much up front that my subs are a bit too poor right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    30779-190798

( Sorry for double post btw)
    Cheers pal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to start with something like this

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 15.37.59.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  104.6 KB

Too many question marks over minutes of premium players like KdB, Sanchez, Ibra. New managers at several clubs. Going to leave myself a good wedge in the bank, wait and watch for a couple of weeks and try to avoid the inevitable, huge, WC risk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-08-12 at 15.37.59.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  104.6 KB

Too many question marks over minutes of premium players like KdB, Sanchez, Ibra. New managers at several clubs. Going to leave myself a good wedge in the bank and try to avoid the inevitable huge, WC risk
    Vardy at 10m though?

I mean you know he'll play but will Leicester be as effective as last season?
    Without Kante you have to feel like they'll struggle in the midfield. Plus everybody will be trying extra hard to beat them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Vardy at 10m though?

I mean you know he'll play but will Leicester be as effective as last season?
    Without Kante you have to feel like they'll struggle in the midfield. Plus everybody will be trying extra hard to beat them.
    Hull

Doesn't matter whether he's good value in the longer term, the money is there to go straight to Kane or Ibra before a rise, if needbe

ReputationRep:
    Hull

money is there to go straight to Kane or Ibra before a rise if needbe
    Ooooooh, good plan pal!

I'll be swapping straight back to Pogba after GW1 (8.5m looks suspiciously cheap), so might be worth looking at first week fixtures only.

ReputationRep:

Too many question marks over minutes of premium players like KdB, Sanchez, Ibra. New managers at several clubs. Going to leave myself a good wedge in the bank, wait and watch for a couple of weeks and try to avoid the inevitable, huge, WC risk
    Valencia is a good shout... if he carries on the form he has been showing preseason then I'm tempted to shift him into my team

ReputationRep:
    In - Champions FC.

ReputationRep:
    Foe Fuchs Ake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Feel very nervous going without Vardy. Reckon Leicester will batter Hull tomorrow, Mike Phelan has already come out and said Hull can't compete

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Getting the "twitchy ass"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9910224)
    Getting the "twitchy ass"?
    I never touch my FPL team the day before the season starts. Otherwise you just overthink and change your entire XI :lol: Last season I kneejerked in Mings, Walcott & Memphis Depay the day before and all were terrible picks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Last season I kneejerked in Mings, Walcott & Memphis Depay the day before and all were terrible picks.
    Terrible's an understatement. Hope you didn't hold on to Walcott or Depay for too long.

Seriously contemplating whether I should swap Musa for Vardy now, though...

ReputationRep:
    I Cri Evritiem FC

Late but here on time
    @sr90
    I'll try not to be utterly disappointed in my team this year to be considered a reg again #BruesFaym

ReputationRep:
    Athletic Philbao.

See you all in a year.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't even realise Ronaldo Vii was still around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Athletic Philbao.

See you all in a year.
    Hope all is good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I never touch my FPL team the day before the season starts. Otherwise you just overthink and change your entire XI :lol: Last season I kneejerked in Mings, Walcott & Memphis Depay the day before and all were terrible picks.
    I am just completely ignoring mine now.

I have SkySports for the first time in my life so just gonna do a bit of betting and enjoy the games.
    FPL comes after as consolation when Liverpool do a Liverpool...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.