Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Nisha's successful alevel Journey !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    Congrats on the chem score! I don't do chem but some of my friends do and say it is stressing them out lol. So good luck
    Thank you 😊 It's just the start so don't really know also thanks

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 24/10/16:

Finally it's half term !! Although I've got a lot of work to do e.g a lot of homework and revising for tests after half term. So today I've been finishing off all of my homework although I've got economics to do which is the last one and after that i will start revising for the tests The first term has been good and I've enjoyed it as well as that I've been keeping on top of all the work which is a good sign and hopefully i can continue throughout the two years
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been telling other people to update and i haven't done it myself starstudent7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    UPDATE 24/10/16:

Finally it's half term !! Although I've got a lot of work to do e.g a lot of homework and revising for tests after half term. So today I've been finishing off all of my homework although I've got economics to do which is the last one and after that i will start revising for the tests The first term has been good and I've enjoyed it as well as that I've been keeping on top of all the work which is a good sign and hopefully i can continue throughout the two years
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've been telling other people to update and i haven't done it myself starstudent7
    Well doneWe did the same thing today
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 29/10/16:

How is the half term already over !! So this half term ( only a week .-. ) I've been doing a lot of homework that my teachers have set like revising for tests blah blah blah As well as that I've been going through certain bits which i found quite difficult this is mainly ECONOMICS !!!

In Biology we've got a test so I've been revising for that which is on cell membranes.
    In Chemistry I've been reading through my notes and I've done a bit of further reading.
    In Maths I've been revising for a mock on C1 which I've got after half term so I've been going through my weaknesses and practicing questions.
    In Economics I've been going through my weaknesses by watching videos on youtube and etc...

I've also been trying to find work experience at a home care so hopefully they will get back to me *fingers crossed * I feel like i've kinda lost my motivation which is fine because I WILL find it when school starts

And Happy Diwali !! :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 29/10/16:

How is the half term already over !! So this half term ( only a week .-. ) I've been doing a lot of homework that my teachers have set like revising for tests blah blah blah As well as that I've been going through certain bits which i found quite difficult this is mainly ECONOMICS !!!

In Biology we've got a test so I've been revising for that which is on cell membranes.
    In Chemistry I've been reading through my notes and I've done a bit of further reading.
    In Maths I've been revising for a mock on C1 which I've got after half term so I've been going through my weaknesses and practicing questions.
    In Economics I've been going through my weaknesses by watching videos on youtube and etc...

I've also been trying to find work experience at a home care so hopefully they will get back to me *fingers crossed * I feel like i've kinda lost my motivation which is fine because I WILL find it when school starts

Well done Nisha! Happy Diwali!

Sounds like you've had a busy half term but you'll ace those tests

I'm just wondering how your finding maths and chemistry and if you've got any resources you could share like class notes or good websites - just to be cheeky :P

No worries if you don't, or if you don't have time x

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE 29/10/16:

You've done a lot . Good luck with your tests . Your school must have gone through C1 fast or did you just do C1. I've done half of S1 and 6 chapters of C1
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    I'm just wondering how your finding maths and chemistry and if you've got any resources you could share like class notes or good websites - just to be cheeky :P
    How are you finding Maths? Btw, the best website is examsolutions and then, thestudentroom itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    You've done a lot . Good luck with your tests . Your school must have gone through C1 fast or did you just do C1. I've done half of S1 and 6 chapters of C1
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha yeh they have gone very fast ! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chittesh14)
    How are you finding Maths? Btw, the best website is examsolutions and then, thestudentroom itself.
    I'm finding it good thanks

Well done Nisha! Happy Diwali!

Sounds like you've had a busy half term but you'll ace those tests

No worries if you don't, or if you don't have time x
    Aw thanks Zoe !!

For maths i use maths genie,physics and maths tutor and exam solutions as well as that i do some practice questions on the C1 textbook
    For chemistry I use my textbook and i also do past paper questions from the OCR website

How are you ? x

ReputationRep:
    Some of it is quite difficult, and I've been looking at logs recently which were comepletely new so I still need to get my head around them (I should probably get back to updating my blog too) Thanks for the recommendations too How are you getting on?

Aw thanks Zoe !!

For maths i use maths genie,physics and maths tutor and exam solutions as well as that i do some practice questions on the C1 textbook
    For chemistry I use my textbook and i also do past paper questions from the OCR website

How are you ? x
    No problem! Thank you for those websites

I'm very good thank you, just a little tired haha Haven't been posting on here as much as I used to so I'm probably going to get back into it this afternoon

How are you doing? X

ReputationRep:
    Np, that's good. Keep working hard and Happy Diwali!

ReputationRep:
    Some of it is quite difficult, and I've been looking at logs recently which were comepletely new so I still need to get my head around them (I should probably get back to updating my blog too) Thanks for the recommendations too How are you getting on?
    Don't worry, it's meant to be difficult at times. Logs are fun, just a bit annoying lol they can get slightly hard but easy if you remember the rules. No problem and I'm getting on quite well as well, I just need to start studying lol so I will update my blog soon too.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it's meant to be difficult at times. Logs are fun, just a bit annoying lol they can get slightly hard but easy if you remember the rules. No problem and I'm getting on quite well as well, I just need to start studying lol so I will update my blog soon too.
    Yeah, I think I just need more practice to memorise those rules. I'm just about to update my blog so I'll see if I can remember what I've studied (and if I can find my thread too) .

Glad to hear you're getting on well, and I look forward to reading your blog too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think I just need more practice to memorise those rules. I'm just about to update my blog so I'll see if I can remember what I've studied (and if I can find my thread too) .

Glad to hear you're getting on well, and I look forward to reading your blog too
    Lol, that's fine - if you need help ask me or anyone here tbh lol. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend reading it lol, it's probably all nonsense I barely ever revised so there was nothing to blog about lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's fine - if you need help ask me or anyone here tbh lol. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend reading it lol, it's probably all nonsense I barely ever revised so there was nothing to blog about lol.
    Thank you - I will do

It can't be that bad (or can it? ) but I'll definitely be taking a look lol

ReputationRep:
    Thank you - I will do

It can't be that bad (or can it? ) but I'll definitely be taking a look lol
    Lol, no problem & yeah it can be lool.

ReputationRep:
    Goodluck, I saw you want to do medicine- remember it's very competitive! I don't know if you are going to do 4 A-Levels next year, but it is likely you would go down to 3 (wait till next year... you'll figure out why!). Considering all of the aforementioned, it seems like Economics is the odd subject out, . So do you think you will drop it? For Medicine it is pretty essential you take chem, maths and bio- just stating the facts. Anyway, I did economics, maths, fmaths & politics as AS (last year). If you need help in any maths modules or economics stuff quote me or message me. Just putting it out there!

ReputationRep:
    Np, that's good. Keep working hard and Happy Diwali!
    Thank you and you too

(Original post by pereira325)
    Goodluck, I saw you want to do medicine- remember it's very competitive! I don't know if you are going to do 4 A-Levels next year, but it is likely you would go down to 3 (wait till next year... you'll figure out why!). Considering all of the aforementioned, it seems like Economics is the odd subject out, . So do you think you will drop it? For Medicine it is pretty essential you take chem, maths and bio- just stating the facts. Anyway, I did economics, maths, fmaths & politics as AS (last year). If you need help in any maths modules or economics stuff quote me or message me. Just putting it out there!
    HI,Thanks and I'm planning to drop economics What board did you do for maths and economics ? Also if yo don't mind me asking what did you get ?

No problem! Thank you for those websites

I'm very good thank you, just a little tired haha Haven't been posting on here as much as I used to so I'm probably going to get back into it this afternoon

How are you doing? X
    Aw that's fine x
    Same here ! Yeh i've noticed it and i'm good but like you tired !

ReputationRep:
    Good luck i did same exact subjects as u last year in AS! and got AABB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koolgurl14)
    Good luck i did same exact subjects as u last year in AS! and got AABB
    Oh wow well done ! How did you find them especially economics ?
    Also good luck x 😌

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: May 21, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.