Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post here and I will tell you your fortune :ahee: Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    There's no escape biri :nuts:
    Smh how do we end up as models? Who did you blackmail? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Will I become a famous physicist after making the biggest discovery yet? Or maybe I'll pursue a career in my newly found sewing hobby?! Will I create the next hit game and become rich?!?! WILL I BECOME THE DICTATOR OF THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please, tell me everything you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Smh how do we end up as models? Who did you blackmail? :rofl:
    It's easy for me :hand: I had to bribe them £1million to take you as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Whut?
    I added him to my TSR fb chat group and it's so much bants

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I think this is a fun idea. Can you do mine please? As long as you aren't planning to tell me that I'm going to die horribly or something.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna know.

ReputationRep:
    do me pls

ReputationRep:
    What's my fortune o'mighty one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Wait what?
    Edminzodo
    :five:
    Wonder what my fortune will be :moon:

:yep:
    You become a software engineer for pinturillo 3 :cyber: and gain world recognition for the discovery that cheese is in fact..

veg :eek:

(Original post by upperechelon)
    I will tell you your positive future fortunes you deserve a happy ending too
    Thank you lovely x
    however i doubt my story will have a happy ending

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Lmao you've got great imagination :lol:

and somebody's clearly been following the post a pic thread :teehee:

There's no escape biri :nuts:
    No, the spirits just guided me :iiam:and loooool :rofl: i just remember you avatar :mmm: and i've seen Biri enough times to know that her and her lips are beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    Will I become a famous physicist after making the biggest discovery yet? Or maybe I'll pursue a career in my newly found sewing hobby?! Will I create the next hit game and become rich?!?! WILL I BECOME THE DICTATOR OF THE WORLD?!?!?!?!?!?!

Please, tell me everything you know.
    All 3

Simultaneously :eek:

You become a dictator...

of a small recently found island :fuhrer: but you are a nice dictator and give out sweets to everyone :nyan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Hi,

I think this is a fun idea. Can you do mine please? As long as you aren't planning to tell me that I'm going to die horribly or something.
    :hugs:

you manage to knit the longest scarf the world has ever seen and get a place in the Guinness book of records :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I wanna know.
    You are in your little stripey school shirt one day and are just paying a visit to the bathroom when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror
    suddenly you see how beautiful you are for the first time ever.
    You are so lovely and now you know it but not in an arrogant way.
    You walk out with a little more confidence as you know that your heart and looks are beautiful and special :hugs:

you go on to live the best life ever with the partner of your dreams, oh and you excel in your GCSE's :lovehug: yes, even physics :jumphug: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    do me pls
    You become a campaigner for human rights, tour the world and find the woman of your dreams :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirdman)
    What's my fortune o'mighty one?
    You stay on TSR for many years to come becoming a well known and well loved member :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasonGenovaFan)
    Hi
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Dearest FortuneTelIer, I don't know why but I spent about 10 minutes crying after reading your prediction. I just felt so touched because your prediction was so lovely and I really wished that someone was saying that to me in real life since it's been a while since I have had someone say something so considerate to me. You are so damn kind, and I want to give you the biggest hug.

ReputationRep:
    You are also someone who clearly knows me very well on here. :lol: Xx

ReputationRep:
    You made my day. And I'm sorry for spamming your thread now. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FortuneTelIer)

No, the spirits just guided me :iiam:and loooool :rofl: i just remember you avatar :mmm: and i've seen Biri enough times to know that her and her lips are beautiful
    I think I know who this is, but I'm not sure :hmmmm:

Well you definitely have great memory

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.