The dank memes.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Getting rid of parents.

ReputationRep:
    I'm excited to get to my accommodation & make great friends! I love Irish accents, after all 😇

ReputationRep:
    Nightlife!!!! Plus chilled days in my dorm speaking to no one

ReputationRep:
    To be able to live in my own, tidy, peaceful environment, and be as independent as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Learning my own way. Being my own person and worrying less about how people will compare me to who I was at 11. I grew up between year 7 and 13 but people still judged me for who I was and not who I am (except for a few people). So I guess mainly being able to have a fresh start, make new friends and learn even more.

ReputationRep:
    Getting away from trivial drama, hopefully! I'm actually really excited to start my course also (Biomedical Science)
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Friends, independence, nightlife, higher education.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and sex
    Spoiler:
    Show
    jk
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm not exactly going to university yet because I'm only just approaching Year 11, but I guess one tging I would be looking forward to otherwise is finally having the opportunity to get a fresh start and turn over a new leaf. I guess I'd also be looking forward to having some indepdence, were I going to university this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    New faces, fresh spaces.

ReputationRep:
    Meet new people and also start my course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Freedom and new friends

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is exciting me atm, I'm just too nervous. We'll see what happens next month.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been told that when you have distance from your parents you start to like them a lot more because they don't nag you and they like you more because your not messing up their house , so I'm looking forward to that.

Also looking forward to having my own space, if I put something down I know it'll be there when I come back and my brothers won't have taken it.

ReputationRep:
    Not that I dislike living with my parents or anything... but living with the same people for nearly 2 decades can be stressful, so yeah, I really can't wait to move out of their place.

ReputationRep:
    Can't pick one!! Being on my own is very exciting, I've always been very independent. I can't wait to start exercising at the gym. Can't wait to do all the projects for uni, I love my course. I wanna meet everybody on campus haha I'm SO excited the opportunity to meet so many different people is definitely the best!

ReputationRep:
    guys how much do people have to spend on food/going out/clothes/toiletries/anything else per week? I only have 50 quid but I'm in catered halls so its okays, my friend has like 100 and I was wondering how much other people have? Like having worked it out from their maintenance loan??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may_1)
    guys how much do people have to spend on food/going out/clothes/toiletries/anything else per week? I only have 50 quid but I'm in catered halls so its okays, my friend has like 100 and I was wondering how much other people have? Like having worked it out from their maintenance loan??
    you only got 50? you sure you worked that out right? i have 80 a week from my maintenance loan

ReputationRep:
    Seriously looking forward to accessing loads of decent books and being able to research at a much greater depth among people who appreciate the subject that we're studying.

ReputationRep:
    Ordering Dominos as many times as I want and have nobody look concerned when I weigh as much as a car.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.