Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ģΰllωﺃиפֿ)
    thank you! no i hate shakespear. but i have a poetic flair i feel give me a subject to compose a wooer on and i shall strive to do my best
    Ahh...ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    How about Queen? *swoons*
    a poetic tribute to queen

as soft as mercury is to the touch the divinity of the mercury that is freddie radiates softly onto our souls by way of our ears. oh lord, feel the throbbing meticulations forcing a sucumbing of bittersweet symphony, lord how i want to break free.

by Gullwing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I read not shakespeare, rather I am using tolkeinesque language. I wish I was as elloquent as fingolfin or luthian, but alas it is not so, so I must praise you, jewel of the rosehrim, in my unlovely words.
    ur words are far from unlovely!....(I wish I could flatter someone like u do!)
    Thank!

ReputationRep:
    With his rods of sound, deep smote roger on his drums sending forth the sounds of the queen.

ReputationRep:
    you offended me not fair lady, I am just unused to hearing such praise.
    Yet u give out the best praises...amazing fellow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Ahh...ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
    a poetic ballad in tribute to roses (and outkast)

i knowst how thou understood ones **** dont staaaank, but if thou willst but draw thyself one morsel closer then thy angelic person will comst to the knowledge that roses really smell like ooo-oo-ooo

by gullwing

ReputationRep:
    ur words are far from unlovely!....(I wish I could flatter someone like u do!)
    Thank!
    I can but try to capture your loveliness in my words, but alas, not even valenna in all her wisdom and mastery could achieve this feat.

ReputationRep:
    a poetic ballad in tribute to roses (and outkast)

i knowst how thou understood ones **** dont staaaank, but if thou willst but draw thyself one morsel closer then thy angelic person will comst to the knowledge that roses really smell like ooo-oo-ooo

by gullwing
    Wow..cool stuff, i doubt no matter how hard I try, I can't write these kind of things!....
    (its kinda meant for me cuz I am a rose....*smiles*)

ReputationRep:
    Sure..
    *Rose in Bloom says: Grow oh lovely flower, remember u are the Queen of all the flowers!*...there, spell casted!

I suggest u name that bush after me!...(ROSE IN BLOOM!!!!)...(jk)

Oh lucky u...now u can get a lovely tan!...
    Whats ur queen mode?..how do u act in this mode?
    Mawww, I might as well call it Rose in Bloom, it would show faith in its growing capabilities

Lol it's a bit hard to get a tan where I'm going, but I don't plan to sunbathe anyway...I love going on the rollercoasters until I regret eating that last candy floss, mmmm.

My Queen mode? Imagine me sitting here for hours on end listening to my favourite songs and typing OMG ROGER TAYLORRRRRRR <333333333 to sympathetic friends and swopping the best 70's pics...as Mirry could probably testify maw sorry for putting you through that. Mmmm though, the 70's.

a poetic tribute to queen

as soft as mercury is to the touch the divinity of the mercury that is freddie radiates softly onto our souls by way of our ears. oh lord, feel the throbbing meticulations forcing a sucumbing of bittersweet symphony, lord how i want to break free.

by Gullwing
    Mawwww! LOL, if I had a sig that's the kind of thing that would go in it

With his rods of sound, deep smote roger on his drums sending forth the sounds of the queen.
    Oooooh hark to the innuendo *blushes*

ReputationRep:
    I can but try to capture your loveliness in my words, but alas, not even valenna in all her wisdom and mastery could achieve this feat.
    *blushes!*..... if u go on at this rate, I'll have a big head!!!

(I think this is the best compliment u have ever given me thanx!!)

ReputationRep:
    Oooooh hark to the innuendo *blushes*
    Thank you very much fair maiden of the pokemonhirrim.

ReputationRep:
    *blushes!*..... if u go on at this rate, I'll have a big head!!!

(I think this is the best compliment u have ever given me thanx!!)
    You are most welcome my lady, I can but try.

ReputationRep:
    Mawww, I might as well call it Rose in Bloom, it would show faith in its growing capabilities
    Oh u don't worry, it'll grow and if it doesn't u let me know, I'll take care of it!

Mawwww! LOL, if I had a sig that's the kind of thing that would go in it
    hmmm....good idea, but then again my sig will be full of wiwarin mir's quotes!!!...(not that I mind, but it might occupy a bit too much space!)

btw pikaboo....u gotta pic of urself that u can share?

ReputationRep:
    Oh u don't worry, it'll grow and if it doesn't u let me know, I'll take care of it!

hmmm....good idea, but then again my sig will be full of wiwarin mir's quotes!!!...(not that I mind, but it might occupy a bit too much space!)

btw pikaboo....u gotta pic of urself that u can share?
    Heh, methinks someone likes a certain wiwarin_mir

I've posted a few pics but they're always getting deleted...I'll have a look. Are we ever gonna see one of you?

ReputationRep:
    Okay...I have a new idea!!!!

How abt forming a UKL Rose Society?...
    Ppl who love that flower etc... can be the ones who join

What do u think?...just for fun..
    Should I go for it.....

ReputationRep:

I've posted a few pics but they're always getting deleted...I'll have a look. Are we ever gonna see one of you?
    yes, we want to see our fair lady of the rosehrim.

Rose in bloom, I hope you don;t mind me saying this!

she can't put a picture up because she covers up and stays very modest as part of her religion, so enjoy the pretty roses in her avatar instead

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ..not in the way u r thinking!......He is one amazing friend who knows how to treat females with great respect!....

Yeah just look at my avatar...
    (sorry, I have my reasons for not putting up a pic!...I am mysterious)

sorry, i didnt mean to spoil the mystery, i will edit my post if you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana)
    Rose in bloom, I hope you don;t mind me saying this!

she can't put a picture up because she covers up and stays very modest as part of her religion, so enjoy the pretty roses in her avatar instead
    Yeah thanks.......
    Hey Rosie..how are u?!!..long time no see!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.