Abortion is murder.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is full of triggers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Well let's see:

Justin Bieber is an unattractive a***hole
    He looks 11 and he has vandalised other people's property for no reason (other than for shits and giggles), he has been arrested various times for DUI and has had trouble with the law more times than I've had hot dinners. As a freaking teenager! he also claims to be a Christian. Just lol.

Cannot stand Corbyn at all.
    He ruined the LP which is sort of a good thing but some Labourites who were centrist liberal-ish social democrats were good lads. I do feel sorry for them.

Oxford over Cambridge
    Harry Potter was filmed, in part, in Oxford. Nuff said.

Ariana Grande screeches like a strangled cat.
    Pretty self explanatory. Who even listens to Ariana Grande openly?

Punk Pop is the best kind of music
    Fall Out Boy. Again, 'nuff said.

Reading is better than partying
    Reading will make you an interesting person and will likely boost your career and employment opportunities. The more books you read, the better writer you'll be - in fact, I think I've learned more about writing from reading books than I have from anything else. Partying just gets you wasted, gives you a terrible hangover and some pretty shallow "stories" to discuss with your friends.

Miranda is NOT funny.
    Again, pretty self-explanatory. I don't think anyone believes she's funny.

Liam Hemsworth is not attractive.
    He is not even Thor!
    I agree with everything you just said, I like you

ReputationRep:
    Below are my relatively politically incorrect stances that, as noted, have been gaining national consensus (quelle surprise) :rolleyes:

Mass immigration is not Democratically mandated, structurally feasible, and impacts stability/equity (2005-10)

Inter-civilisational multiculturalism is not Democratically mandated, socially sustainable, safe, or morally responsible (2010-15)

Sunni Islam (especially Salafism) is retrograde and essentially has no future outside of the Muslim world (2013-16)

The UK would be better off taking control of it's own political, social, and economic destiny vs. EU dictact (2016)

• The relentless march of progressivism e.g. Feminism/LGBT, has ramifications for psychological well-being and social fabric

• Hilary is worse than Trump in some respects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    [/color] :rolleyes:
    Wanna expand a bit on this one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    Abortion is murder.
    I said 'Unpopular Opinions', not 'Stupid Opinions'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    [/color] :rolleyes:

Mass immigration is not Democratically mandated, structurally feasible, and impacts stability/equity (2005-10)

Inter-civilisational multiculturalism is not Democratically mandated, socially sustainable, safe, or morally responsible (2010-15)

Sunni Islam (especially Salafism) is retrograde and essentially has no future outside of the Muslim world (2013-16)

The UK would be better off taking control of it's own political, social, and economic destiny vs. EU dictact (2016)

The relentless march of progressivism e.g. Feminism/LGBT, has ramifications for psychological well-being and social fabric

Lol, why are they all crossed out?

And, explain the highlighted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    I said 'Unpopular Opinions', not 'Stupid Opinions'.
    You never set the criteria. The pro-life movement is a minority, often around 40% of every demographic, so it remains an unpopular opinion.

What you regard as 'stupid' is subjective and cannot be taken seriously. If you wish to debate me on abortion, send me a PM. Otherwise, good day.

ReputationRep:
    You never set the criteria. The pro-life movement is a minority, often around 40% of every demographic, so it remains an unpopular opinion.

What you regard as 'stupid' is subjective and cannot be taken seriously. If you wish to debate me on abortion, send me a PM. Otherwise, good day.
    It's not 'subjective', Hun. Your opinion is illogical, so no point debating with you, really.

xx

ReputationRep:
    It's not 'subjective', Hun. Your opinion is illogical, so no point debating with you, really.
    It's not an objective standpoint to state that someone else's opinion is illogical simply because you disagree with it. Whatever ever happened to logic, reason, evidence and fact in arguments? Did they never teach you this at school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Wanna expand a bit on this one?
    Have you not heard about her e.g. (off the top of my head)

• Corporate supporters/special interests vs. pretence to be all about taxing the rich and improving the lot of the working man

• Fact she's used the same tax avoidance schemes as other elites (including Trump)

• Emails vs. national security, purgery, and immunity deals FBI scandal

• Deplorable Clinton Foundation fraud

• Treacherous/inhumane culpability re: Libya/Wake

• Connections to critics/witnesses that have died in mysterious circumstances?

Lol, why are they all crossed out?
    See first line of post, FYR

explain the highlighted.
    Too long fam. See neomasculinism, plus this thread, and this post, FYR

ReputationRep:
    'Soft' Brexit isn't Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    It's not an objective standpoint to state that someone else's opinion is illogical simply because you disagree with it. Whatever ever happened to logic, reason, evidence and fact in arguments? Did they never teach you this at school?
    It's not simply because I disagree with it. Pro-life, most of the time, are just too emotionally invested, for I don't know what reason. But, I thought were going, never mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    'Soft' Brexit isn't Brexit.
    'Sup Boris.

ReputationRep:
    It's not simply because I disagree with it. Pro-life, most of the time, are just too emotionally invested, for I don't know what reason. But, I thought were going, never mind.
    Maybe it's such an emotional topic because a child's life is involved. That's the problem, nobody on the pro-choice side wants to talk about it seriously. They won't even show a live film of an abortion on national television because it's quite clear to anybody with an open mind that what is being destroyed is a human life.

Like I said, if you want to debate it seriously, send me a PM, 'hun'.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's such an emotional topic because a child's life is involved. That's the problem, nobody on the pro-choice side wants to talk about it seriously. They won't even show a live film of an abortion on national television because it's quite clear to anybody with an open mind that what is being destroyed is a human life.

Please watch this video and tell us what you think afterwards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6XExe0DjvY

ReputationRep:

I would, but this was supposed to be a lighthearted thread. And, it's not a child, it is literally a bunch of cells, but think what you want. Because, looking at your comments on previous threads, debating with you will be a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Please watch this video and tell us what you think afterwards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6XExe0DjvY
    Or you could just make an argument right here. I have many videos I could post here as a rebuttal, but I know you wouldn't watch them either.

I would, but this was supposed to be a lighthearted thread. And, it's not a child, it is literally a bunch of cells, but think what you want. Because, looking at your comments on previous threads, debating with you will be a waste of time.
    You're a bunch of cells.

ReputationRep:
    Or you could just make an argument right here. I have many videos I could post here as a rebuttal, but I know you wouldn't watch them either.

You're a bunch of cells.
    So are you.

And, I've already seen videos from Abort67, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Cup of tea is not nice

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.