Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swim By)
    oh right...did happy sunshine do the same thing as us??
    I think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    :rolleyes:
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    didnt Dazya claim he had help from his online "friends" to hack this site? surely he has just told them to do all this while he's on holiday :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    didnt Dazya claim he had help from his online "friends" to hack this site? surely he has just told them to do all this while he's on holiday :confused:
    He was also on this site early this morning.

ReputationRep:
    What I find odd is how they have done these kind of things at all

I am currently logged in on the Admin CP and cannot find out how to view somebodies rep in the first place. If anyone else is interested in playing around with vBulletin you can get a free trial from the authors, and play around with the admin CP, mod CP etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Search for a user, then you get the option to 'edit reputation'. Don't know if you can do that on the demo or not though.

Thats certainly the path through it on the ModCP, I imagine the same would be true on the AdminCP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Thats certainly the path through it on the ModCP, I imagine the same would be true on the AdminCP.
    Expression, is m getting paid for being admin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    Being an American you are a liar by definition, but I doubt that you're lying about this. At least one of the mods is corrupt. And I will apply my analytical and logic skills to discover who.
    We should have results any time now then :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Expression, is m getting paid for being admin?
    I would imagine he gets paid the same as the moderator team.

And yes I can see where your thought pattern is going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    We should have results any time now then :rolleyes:

The results of Captain Biggles' thorough "investigation" have been posted, and since removed.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps i am imagining it, but did moncal not dare dazya to hack his account, and he gave him some info he would need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Perhaps i am imagining it, but did moncal not dare dazya to hack his account, and he gave him some info he would need?
    True...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.