McCain picks a female running mate! Watch

Kondar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sculler)
Whether it's true or not makes not the slightest difference if the rumor spreads widely; see swiftboating in the last elections.

I take no position on whether it's true*, but I'm throwing it in as something that may be a factor.

*Edit: this isn't a cop out way of saying I believe it without having to say it; it's because I don't have the inclination to go and find out enough information to get a sensible opinion.
TONY BLAIR IS AN ALIEN!

that only took like 3 seconds to find. I simply googled "Tony Blair is an alien"
Ezekiel
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sculler)
Just throwing this in; sorry if it's been mentioned already - I only checked the last couple of pages.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...137/486/580223
Well i never, sounds like a ep of Desperate House Wives. It certainly looks credible prob not.
Arka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ezekiel)
Well i never, sounds like a ep of Desperate House Wives. It certainly looks credible prob not.
She's certainly managed to keep her figure better this time....:yep:

7 months pregnant?

:o:
Arka
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How is that possible? How can you so well disguise your pregnancy that it's not visibly noticeable even at a late stage?:giggle:
Sarah Palin truly is a super woman! :rock:
http://www.adn.com/front/story/336402.html
Captain Crash
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She's a creationist to boot....
Kondar
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Case closed on the pregnancy issue, apparently her daughter is already currently 5 months pregnant.
Sculler
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kondar)
Case closed on the pregnancy issue, apparently her daughter is already currently 5 months pregnant.
That would indeed shift the story from extremely unlikely to impossible. This photo does the same.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Good old republican family values :toofunny:
Captain Crash
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Shotgun wedding anyone? :awesome:
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Captain Crash)
Shotgun wedding anyone? :awesome:
Apparently so. I don't know what is more damaging, having the 17 year old daughter of a conservative republican running on a family values type ticket being 5 months pregnant, or announcing that they are going to marry her off to the guy who has put her there.

Marrying off your 17year old kid. Well it'll get the Ohio vote...
Axiom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is now also doing the rounds, suggesting that Palin was a member of the AIP in the past, meaning that some have criticised McCain for making a shortsighted decision in selecting someone whose patriotic credentials may be in doubt, if this turns out to be true.

It seems to me to be awfully tenuous considering that her own remarks mention nothing about supporting their ultimate goal, but it may be interesting. Comments on this? Any accuracy, or just a sub-par piece of political mudslinging?
Made in the USA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
McCain's got my vote anyway.

I was originally going to vote for Obama until he shamlessly played the race card; that was a real ugly turn off; picked a dinosaur as a running mate, and ran his convention like a pop concert. The more I see of Obama, the more he reminds me of a celebrity and the less he reminds me of a President. In short, the more I see of him, the less I like him.
I just found out that the same set team who designed Britney Spear’s last tour constructed the enormous, Acropolis-like, Greek-columned stage where Barack Obama gave his acceptance speech. Maybe that's why it felt like a pop concert
Jxhn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bloody hell her teenage daughter was a massive own goal. You bring in a VP with a big draw to the conservative christian right, and her daughter is knocked up? tsk tsk
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She is a good Republican.
She likes killing animals.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ie: she is scum.
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jxhn)
Bloody hell her teenage daughter was a massive own goal. You bring in a VP with a big draw to the conservative christian right, and her daughter is knocked up? tsk tsk
That is the second time her teenage daughter fell pregnant.
Her first was when she was 16.
That was passed off as her mother's child.

She wants to become Vice President of the finest nation in the world and her daughter is a slut....:eek: :eek:
123monster
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Crimson Black)
McCain lambasts Obama for lack of experience. Chooses female running mate serving first term as governor of Alaska. Amongst obvious advantages, he would become a hypocrite if he continues arguing against Obama not having enough experience.

It's a good choice of Veep IMO.
governors generally make good presidents... it's a more similar job then a senator...
nnnnl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
palin even opposes abortion at any stage for rape and incest victims! :eek:

She might appeal to christian extremists, but surely her wild views will scare more people than it will attract...
Made in the USA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by flugestuge)
That is the second time her teenage daughter fell pregnant.
Her first was when she was 16.
That was passed off as her mother's child.
Do you have a source for that? Every news story I've seen suggests this is the first time this girl has been pregnant
123monster
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Failed123)
I think a lot of Americans who claimed to be Hilary Clinton fans, only supported her on a superficial level, some must have been Republicans. How can you go from Obama to McCain? Hilary's policies weren't that much different from Obama's. McCain if anything is the complete opposite. If they were threatening about voting for an Independent party than fair enough.

Meh, in regard to her opposition of same sex marriage, he certainly didn't hinder the religious right vote. Obama's lost for sure, shame. He was the lesser of two evils, for sure. I also don't think picking Hilary would have made too much difference, everyone hates her, from Dems to Repubs and Indies.
I never supported Hillary... but I would've rather her win than Obama. She at least understands reality and has concrete plans. Obama just has ideas... and doesn't explain how he could implement them... I mean he can't lower taxes AND socialize health care, lower college costs and all the rests he claims he'll do... When was the last time that a Democrat lowered taxes? they all rant while campaigning, but never ACT...
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Made in the USA)
Do you have a source for that? Every news story I've seen suggests this is the first time this girl has been pregnant
Palin lied about her daughters first pregnancy and passed it off as hers.
http://whitenoiseinsanity.wordpress....regnant-again/

This picture was taken when Palin was supposed to be pregnant with her fifth child.
It is obvious that it was her daughter who was pregnant then.
Palin then passed off her daughters baby as hers.

Sick.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.6%
No (440)
60.61%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.8%

Watched Threads