Why did you reject Oxford/Cambridge? Watch

Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vykeera)
You're missing the point; it isn't that she hates science or doesn't want to get bogged down about it. .
they weren't my words!
Vykeera
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vazzyb)
they weren't my words!
Fair enough, sorry. However, you were purporting that general idea, so... the idea still applies. It's not that she didn't want to go there, but - or at least, how I interpret it - that she wanted to go to other places even more.
dionysia1
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jismith1989)
This is a nice change from the norm; or at least it could be depending upon how it pans out...

EDIT: Very much OT, but please can someone help me -- are the words 'Tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner' in my signature green or dark grey? I have a mac and I wanted them to be dark grey, but I'm using a PC at the moment and it's turned green for some odd reason. I'm just wondering if the Windows world thinks I have absolutely no colour coordination? :p:
It's green for me on Firefox
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vazzyb)
You can take your opinion and shove it up your ass for all i care.
I tend not to do that with my opinions.
faber niger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vykeera)
Fair enough, sorry. However, you were purporting that general idea, so... the idea still applies. It's not that she didn't want to go there, but - or at least, how I interpret it - that she wanted to go to other places even more.
:yep: I agree.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads