Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    ANytime. :hugs: How're you?
    Ok I guess, little lost for time though, wasn't too well most of today. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

"Tom" said yes?
    Yeah. Did you take that from my Facebook status? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Yeah. Did you take that from my Facebook status? :p:
    Yep, thought it was some guy you liked saying yes :erm: Until I read the bit before. Not used to referring to teachers by their first names. :giggle:

Just coincedental, I was adding someone on an unrelated note.

ReputationRep:
    Ok I guess, little lost for time though, wasn't too well most of today. You?
    WHats wrong? health issues? :hugs:

I'm alright, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, thought it was some guy you liked saying yes :erm: Until I read the bit before. Not used to referring to teachers by their first names. :giggle:

Just coincedental, I was adding someone on an unrelated note.
    Ahh! Yeah, I kind of struggled with it at the start of uni. Cos, for both years in college we called our teachers by their first names, then when I started uni I didn't know whether we were supposed to call them 'doctor' or 'professor' or something... but everyone just kind of refers to them by their first name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    WHats wrong? health issues? :hugs:

I'm alright, thanks.

Well, thought I had early swine flu last night, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Hiya Zero :wavey:

I have terrible veins :yes: Was lucky that only required two nurses and 3 needles today :mmm: My record is 2 nurses, a doctor and 6 needles for 1 vial of blood - that was less than fun
    Wow cara that really is a record :giggle: y'ouch...think I know one person who might beat you...but that's probably not a great competition to have ah well, hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Ahh! Yeah, I kind of struggled with it at the start of uni. Cos, for both years in college we called our teachers by their first names, then when I started uni I didn't know whether we were supposed to call them 'doctor' or 'professor' or something... but everyone just kind of refers to them by their first name.
    Haha, ah well. :giggle: On Facebook though? I guess I'd just go "the professor".

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Ms long time, long time...

ReputationRep:

Well, thought I had early swine flu last night, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    My school has swine flu, so many people were ill today all my classes had left than half the people there.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, ah well. :giggle: On Facebook though? I guess I'd just go "the professor".
    Yeah, but that status was mainly directed at the people in the same group who knew I'd emailed Tom asking if I could do the Columbine thing. It was mostly for their benefit :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Yeah, but that status was mainly directed at the people in the same group who knew I'd emailed Tom asking if I could do the Columbine thing. It was mostly for their benefit :dontknow:
    Columbine and American Music?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

OMG :zomg: Thank God. :hugs: Wish you good health, get well soon. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    My school has swine flu, so many people were ill today all my classes had left than half the people there.
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    For some reaso I seem to be listening to Madness!

ReputationRep:
    For some reaso I seem to be listening to Madness!
    Something wrong with that? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    Something wrong with that? :hmmm:
    Nope, It is mearly extremely unusual for me!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, It is mearly extremely unusual for me!
    Okay. You may proceed! :p:

Received a letter just the other day...

Ah, Madness.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :groovy:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.