Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I think shes great :ahee:
    Majority of her posts are just witty. She doesn't contribute much apart from boris this and boris that. She's even a married woman ffs lol :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Majority of her posts are just witty. She doesn't contribute much apart from boris this and boris that. She's even a married woman ffs lol :lol:
    Your just jelly

ReputationRep:
    Your just jelly
    You're* :fuhrer:

Jelly of what?! :confused: :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You're* :fuhrer:

Jelly of what?! :confused: :lolwut:
    Shut up

I dunno i don't even know who she is ahaha

ReputationRep:
    SUPER TOP SECRET NINJA STUFF HERE...
    Right then, I gather you all here today to discuss the potential non planned as of yet meet :holmes: (I think I have quoted everyone :holmes:)

So it would seem like early July is the best time for most if not all of you. Many of you would have finished your exams in July and in need of some chillaxing, enter Lord iPoop and his amazeballs orgy :ahee:

So mesdames et messieurs... I presume some of you might have a job or some commitments, most likely during the weekends and such :holmes: So should this be during a working/school day (Mon-Fri)? And it's 2 months away but can you think of a day in early -mid July(1st -15th) when you will certainly be free and stuff? :holmes: Let's get the logistics (that implies them decided a place you dip shiit) let's half agree a date and stuff then decide where to go or meet or someth, even though we all know we are meeting at my house and eating crabs off my naked body :mmm: :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Invisibly quoting you all, I have MAGIC POWERS :ahee: And I can't remember the few that said no because it was long ago and someth so you're all quoted more or less :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    This meenu89 girl on tsr gets on my dam nerves. Always trying to be witty and ****, stupid woman.
    DUDE!! Meenu is awesome :ahee: :yep:
    I think shes great :ahee:
    :five:
    Or you don't have a sense of humour :pierre: I don't contribute to most threads either, oh that's why you hate my guts :ahee: :ms:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    My mother and I will go to France and Russia in July. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Why Nah ? Wouldn't it be great

ReputationRep:
    I will see you in France :sexface:
    You get first taste of the food on my body :ahee: :sexface:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I can't make it to any meet tbh. Not in TBR or Bethsoft or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I will see you in France :sexface:
    You get first taste of the food on my body :ahee: :sexface:
    What the fack?

Awww

ReputationRep:
    What the fack?
    "I swear to ****ing god dude you ****ing rock"
    "Please Marshall please Marshall let me suck your ****"

Gotta love Eminem :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Right then, I gather you all here today to discuss the potential non planned as of yet meet :holmes: (I think I have quoted everyone :holmes:)

So it would seem like early July is the best time for most if not all of you. Many of you would have finished your exams in July and in need of some chillaxing, enter Lord iPoop and his amazeballs orgy :ahee:

So mesdames et messieurs... I presume some of you might have a job or some commitments, most likely during the weekends and such :holmes: So should this be during a working/school day (Mon-Fri)? And it's 2 months away but can you think of a day in early -mid July(1st -15th) when you will certainly be free and stuff? :holmes: Let's get the logistics (that implies them decided a place you dip shiit) let's half agree a date and stuff then decide where to go or meet or someth, even though we all know we are meeting at my house and eating crabs off my naked body :mmm: :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Invisibly quoting you all, I have MAGIC POWERS :ahee: And I can't remember the few that said no because it was long ago and someth so you're all quoted more or less :pierre:

i am unfortunately working all summer after may, so im out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    i am unfortunately working all summer after may, so im out
    You told me you was in before! :fuhrer: I was gonna wear my hooker heels because of you! :unimpressed: Awww :sad: you'll be missed :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Spoiler:
    Show

I can do any day atm, you picked the best two weeks to do it because I go on holiday on 16th July

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You told me you was in before! :fuhrer: I was gonna wear my hooker heels because of you! :unimpressed: Awww :sad: you'll be missed :emo:
    i was at the time, but just got a job last week so not available for summer

ReputationRep:
    Who actually is attending so far? :teehee:

I may potentially attend :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    2 minors!! :gah:

First time passing?
    Yep, 1st time :yep: :cool: :lol:

I'm sure you'll do as well as me :yes:

EDIT: also, I have a fulltime job, add that to the fact I live hours away I don't think this meet is gonna work for me :sad: I'm probably working until I go on holiday, and wont be back from that until early/mid September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    :lol::lol:

:ahee:..:ninajgirl:
    ugh have repped you too recently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :gah:WELL DONE!!:gah:
    Thanks Bee

I can pick you up now :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Has had 9 hours of non-description! :zomg:

I'm not sure if I will be able to go...because:
    1) Permission barrier :sigh:
    2) It'd be in London
    3) Not sure if I'm still at school then...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.