The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Probably via use of a ladder or perhaps it's walking through a door :tongue:

Well totes!! You can be nice and a bada$$ fo'sho' :biggrin: Happy as the chap called Keith. Wooooooo :lovehug:

It was...so much, Pokemon had been my only friends :frown: It is isn't it!? It's so so hard to do :tongue:

I'm doing good at present actually, how about you on this Wednesday early afternoon? :h:

Hahah nah I need a ladder! I think like the trapdoor is locked, allll this effort for a suitcase, think I'll ask my dad to get it. :colondollar:

I think so too, nice badass' are just extra special badasses...right?! :cool: Oh who is this Keith and what's his secret? :teehee: :lovehug:

Pokemon are the best friends anyone could have, although they are a lot of work! :giggle: Exactly, although I had a hard time giving up my toys too hahahha :redface:

Glad to hear dat you rad guy :bigsmile: I'm doooooooooin' finey, got to go the opticians soon..funzzz.. but I'm one last get together with some people tonight which should be funzies! :biggrin:
Original post by IDukem
Must have attempted to pop the tangfastic cherry :lol: :getmecoat:

I am creasing! :rofl: You know it! :ahee:
Reply 2182

Original post by IDukem
I get nervous on the phone whether I know them or not :colondollar:

Ok so I'm not the only one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2183
Original post by hollieeilloh
Hahah nah I need a ladder! I think like the trapdoor is locked, allll this effort for a suitcase, think I'll ask my dad to get it. :colondollar:

I think so too, nice badass' are just extra special badasses...right?! :cool: Oh who is this Keith and what's his secret? :teehee: :lovehug:

Pokemon are the best friends anyone could have, although they are a lot of work! :giggle: Exactly, although I had a hard time giving up my toys too hahahha :redface:

Glad to hear dat you rad guy :bigsmile: I'm doooooooooin' finey, got to go the opticians soon..funzzz.. but I'm one last get together with some people tonight which should be funzies! :biggrin:

God damn Shakespeare and his trapdoors, why does he leave them everywhere :mmm:

Yes cause we can be a tough as a bulldog and as soft as a platypus :h: He eats raw lemons :tongue:

I tried teaching my Jynx the move 'sing', but it'll be pointless cause when she evolves into Nicki Minaj, she'll lose that move :mmm: Oh yeah same same, but mostly the games that I played on for hours in my innocent childhood.

Thank you you rad girl :bigsmile: Oooooo that sounds fun!! Better than the dentist though ayy? Aww I hope you have fun tonight then :lovehug:

Original post by Holby_fanatic
I am creasing! :rofl: You know it! :ahee:

I felt it :rofl:
Original post by IDukem
I felt it :rofl:

:rofl: Oh you do make me laugh.
Morning all:h:

Original post by james1211
Does anyone else get nervous when they have to call someone they've never met?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think most people do...I certainly do.
Reply 2186
Original post by Holby_fanatic
:rofl: Oh you do make me laugh.

:blush: Now I look like a cherry :mmm:

Original post by incipientT
Morning all:h:.

Afternoon me love :mmm:
Original post by IDukem
:blush: Now I look like a cherry :mmm:

Afternoon me love :mmm:

:colonhash: I only just got up, that makes it morning. We will all operate on incipient standard time!!:fuhrer:
Got my driving lesson soon AHHH!

I think I'm great and all but I can't drive for toffee. I look like I'm driving through toffee. :eek:
Reply 2189
:colonhash: I only just got up, that makes it morning. We will all operate on incipient standard time!!:fuhrer:

:eek: :eek:

Original post by IDukem
:eek: :eek:

It's not that bad.:tongue:
Reply 2191
It's not that bad.:tongue:

You sure? :tongue:

How are you anyway? :smile:
:colonhash: I only just got up, that makes it morning. We will all operate on incipient standard time!!
:fuhrer:

Is that optional?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
You sure? :tongue:

How are you anyway? :smile:

Yes, I've lived with it my whole life:tongue:

I'm good, you?
Original post by shadowdweller
Is that optional?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's compulsory. Any deviations of more than 30 minutes are punishable by death:h:

How's things? btw, I edited a question into my second to last post here last night. I think you missed it...?
No, it's compulsory. Any deviations of more than 30 minutes are punishable by death:h:

How's things? btw, I edited a question into my second to last post here last night. I think you missed it...?

Lame.

Pretty good, you? And I dunno if it was interesting, I didn't read the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2195
Yes, I've lived with it my whole life:tongue:

I'm good, you?

Wow really!? I never would have guessed that, i always figured you were a Pacific Central Time type of girl :wink:

That's good to hear! Yeah i'm feeling good for now thank ya! :smile:
Lame.

Pretty good, you? And I dunno if it was interesting, I didn't read the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Off with her head!

I'm good, though morning was supposed to be at 0830 today:frown:

fair enough.

Could you do me a favour? When we're talking at night and you decide to go to bed, could you tell me? Otherwise I'm left waiting to see if you reply or not...
Off with her head!

I'm good, though morning was supposed to be at 0830 today:frown:

fair enough.

Could you do me a favour? When we're talking at night and you decide to go to bed, could you tell me? Otherwise I'm left waiting to see if you reply or not...

Well now you're going all Alice in Wonderland...

Didn't quite manage that I see :tongue:

Sorry :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Wow really!? I never would have guessed that, i always figured you were a Pacific Central Time type of girl :wink:

That's good to hear! Yeah i'm feeling good for now thank ya! :smile:

You guessed wrong. That's what the T in incipientT is for; time*:h:

good to hear:smile:

Spoiler

Well now you're going all Alice in Wonderland...

Didn't quite manage that I see :tongue:

Sorry :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mwuaha:

I thought I'd be fine with just the computer alarm and left the phone alarm off. Unfortunately, my computers power button is within reach of my bed...

:biggrin:

Latest