Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody here done a kennedys phone interview? I'm thinking it'll be competency based but any insights would be so so welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmtreebackpack)
    I cut off early on all of them haha.. I think it's better to do that than start rambling or grasping at straws. Oh well, you live and you learn!
    I cut off early on all of them too. I was definitely told it's better to do that then try and say things just to fill the time because you don't think you've said enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Able star)
    Got a rejection from BLP to go with my offer to do the test for 2Birds, literally 10 minutes apart. These vac scheme applications are turning into something of a rollercoaster of emotions.
    I'm sorry to hear that. When did you submit BLP if you don't mind me asking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helphelphelphelp)
    Has anyone heard back from Baker & McKenzie?

and any experience with a Simmons' AC?

I haven't heard back from Baker either and I applied ages ago!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any tips/ experience / advice with eversheds telephone interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anyone know of any firms with March deadlines?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somuchlaw)
    Yes apologies, I do mean Thursday....
    Then, yup I was there. Did you get through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please share the opening line of slaughter and may rejection email ?

ReputationRep:
    Has there been any word from Clyde&Co? I saw someone received an interview last week, but is that it?

ReputationRep:
    Offer from Simmons!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any experience of being late to an AC because of a delayed train? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I will call, but this is not ideal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Anyone have any experience of being late to an AC because of a delayed train? :afraid:
    I've had plenty of candidates do it. Just call the HR team to explain you are running late because of delays.

It's no big deal - just let them know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    I've had plenty of candidates do it. Just call the HR team to explain you are running late because of delays.

It's no big deal - just let them know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've called but the line was poor, so emailed too just in case. I know the interview stage is the first part - what do you think will happen?

Would probably be faster to walk to London at this rate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonnieCA)
    Anyone know who Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co's verbal reasoning test provider is?

Thanks
    It was SHL - mine was exactly the same as the one I did for the FCO a year and a half ago, tut tut SHL cutting corners....

ReputationRep:
    I've called but the line was poor, so emailed too just in case. I know the interview stage is the first part - what do you think will happen?

Would probably be faster to walk to London at this rate...
    They usually put in a buffer time. When were you due to arrive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    They usually put in a buffer time. When were you due to arrive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Due at 10, interviews start at 10.30, but at the moment it doesn't even look like I'll be there by then :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Due at 10, interviews start at 10.30, but at the moment it doesn't even look like I'll be there by then :erm:

Did you make it?!

ReputationRep:
    Worst comes to the worst they will reschedule you for another day. But I suspect they will swap the assessments around, and you will just have to do your interview at the end of the day instead (if they can fit you in).

ReputationRep:
    They'll understand! Good luck for the AC

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.