Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    :rofl:

Are you planning to get on with the day without any sleep?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably. My friends still sleeping though. Might be up in some time then we'll head out.

ReputationRep:
    BYE EVERYONE :ciao:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    Thanks, hopefully the journey should be smooth. I'm feeling a bit peckish and I have pasta in my bag but I'm too lazy to reach for it
    I've heard good things about Sheffield so hopefully it'll wow me, but the campus is huge so I'm quite likely to get lost or something :lol:
    Manchester isn't far from Sheffield
    Ah you plum eat or else you'll have that awkward silence when you stomach grumbles loudly xD.
    Yeah my friends go Sheffield and they love it. They study economics there and would recommend it to anyone. Im sure at the open day you'll have a guide sort of person? If not then follow large crowds
    London to Manchester is just a long journey and i only justify taking those train journeys only to go watch United play at Old Trafford.

(Original post by Rosie786)
    You clearly don't know the meaning of that.

No I'm good. :yy:

Hmmm seeing my dp. And crime fighter?

And yes it was. You took his side and called him your man. :hmmm:
    You said it was a likely story and i agreed. Whats not to understand there?

Your good? You sure? XD. Ouch imagine getting a tattoo on your buttcheek, that must hurt alot :|

I reject those evidence :aetsch:

That sounds a bit homo :lol: Fine i took his side Only because your a bully xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Nah, not all of Yorkshire is full of knife-wielding chavs. Harrogate is a very nice place for example. :lol:
    I am dubious

Ok lilypop. :h:

How long is it till you'll reach there?
    Got about 2 hours 50 mins still I think!

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Ah you plum eat or else you'll have that awkward silence when you stomach grumbles loudly xD.
    Yeah my friends go Sheffield and they love it. They study economics there and would recommend it to anyone. Im sure at the open day you'll have a guide sort of person? If not then follow large crowds
    London to Manchester is just a long journey and i only justify taking those train journeys only to go watch United play at Old Trafford.
    I just ate some pasta that I made yesterday in preparation for the trip, it was quite nice :lol: except for the fact I dropped like 3 sweet corn pieces on the floor, hopefully no one will notice
    Oh really? I want to study economics and politics, I'm going to a politics talk at 1PM and if I have time, an economics talk at 3PM :lol:
    Ah, I like the old Trafford shopping centre, it's quite big, but the place as a whole is quite dirty :/
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am dubious
    But you're still looking to go to uni there?

ReputationRep:
    Hello early birds...

ReputationRep:
    But you're still looking to go to uni there?
    Well from what I've heard it's one of the safest cities :I and that it has a number 1 student union
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well from what I've heard it's one of the safest cities :I and that it has a number 1 student union
    Its not very safe if you feel youll be mugged. :lol:

Tbf Ive heard that about Sheffield Uni as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Hello early birds...
    Hi :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is you?

ReputationRep:
    How is you?
    Me is fine :yep:

No, not really I was up till 3:30 with these losers and now I have to get up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me is fine :yep:

No, not really I was up till 3:30 with these losers and now I have to get up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wich losers

Not good though if you're not fine... Ah same here tbh. Have to go to co op, catch a train, yadda yadda

ReputationRep:
    Sup guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wich losers

Not good though if you're not fine... Ah same here tbh. Have to go to co op, catch a train, yadda yadda
    Those losers that frequent this thread :lol: (I'm probably included in this )

I'm currently taking my first cup of black coffee of the day, I'll probably need to take one every few hours to stay alive

Where you catching a train to?

(Original post by Mubariz)
    Sup guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sup mubz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I'm currently taking my first cup of black coffee of the day, I'll probably need to take one every few hours to stay alive

Sup mubz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not feeling that well so I'll probably get some more sleep.

Stupid stomach.

How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Sup mubz

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Losers that include yourself

meh when I'm awake there's also half 3 chats in the back to as well which are interesting to say the least

never had black coffee. Doesn't look appealing to me tbh

to landan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Not feeling that well so I'll probably get some more sleep.

Stupid stomach.

How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: told you that sleep was essential

What's wrong with your tummy?

I'm actually at my aunt's

Losers that include yourself

meh when I'm awake there's also half 3 chats in the back to as well which are interesting to say the least

never had black coffee. Doesn't look appealing to me tbh

to landan
    Huh? What do you mean by chats?

Lol I don't drink black coffee for its taste :lol: I drink it because I don't know how to make it taste nice

Landan? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am dubious

Got about 2 hours 50 mins still I think!

I just ate some pasta that I made yesterday in preparation for the trip, it was quite nice :lol: except for the fact I dropped like 3 sweet corn pieces on the floor, hopefully no one will notice
    Oh really? I want to study economics and politics, I'm going to a politics talk at 1PM and if I have time, an economics talk at 3PM :lol:
    Ah, I like the old Trafford shopping centre, it's quite big, but the place as a whole is quite dirty :/
    I can assure you that I'm not a chav

I'm a super chav

no I'm not a chav at all...

ReputationRep:
    If I was you I'd refrain from doing that.

Pssssssst. I'd edit that if I was you. :h:
    al take da mods on meself. i arnt effin scrd of em.

It ends up doing more damage than good. Yeah, it's a lot of comp but capping it is just silly when most banks aren't willing to let their talent be poached by

Mugged because you're in Sheffield? Oh my. :lol: :rofl:

:emo:

***in hav at me bruv. onlee tks wun punch 2 flor ure wasteman cru fam. ***in Mancunian ****s.
    effin bring it man. we mancs r hardest in angeland. we dnt eff bout unlike u ****s in soton da ****ty xcuse of a tramp town fella.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: told you that sleep was essential

What's wrong with your tummy?

I'm actually at my aunt's

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have been getting enough sleep, this is actually really weird, I never have this happening to me.

I don't know what's up, but apparently my body isn't feeling very well and I literally just vomited out the entire contents of my stomach.

Having fun?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.