Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If all companies such as Wowcher, Groupon, Investopedia, LinkedIn, Amazon, ASOS and Ebay could kindly fornicate in an off-ward direction out of my email inbox, my stress levels would be significantly reduced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    because they cba to take it down yet? ive been on hold for 3 weeks exactly since numerical.
    Thank you for your recent application for a position on the Deutsche Bank Spring into Banking program.

We have considered your application very carefully and regret to inform you that we will not be progressing with your application on this occasion as all the positions have now been filled. Competition for places has been higher this year than ever before.
    which division is this for? corporate finance?

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my 2 telephone interviews with Credit Suisse for the spring week in IBD / Securities & Fixed Income.

First one with IBD guy went really well, since I want to do M&A I expected this,
    Second one with Securities guy was harder as I'm not as clued up!

I am hopeful! Has anyone else applied? Anyone have any idea how long until I find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leej11)
    Just finished my 2 telephone interviews with Credit Suisse for the spring week in IBD / Securities & Fixed Income.

First one with IBD guy went really well, since I want to do M&A I expected this,

I am hopeful! Has anyone else applied? Anyone have any idea how long until I find out?
    ive been wondering about this, say for example you only want ibd, do the securities interviewers ask why s and t? cs have a weird interview policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DXG)
    which division is this for? corporate finance?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Nope - I still haven't heard.
    we got screened before the numerical invites im guessing? so a numerical pass would mean an interview

ReputationRep:
    anyone has an interview for MS or has been interviewed?

ReputationRep:
    Good to know that I rushed with my apps in October when firms like JPM extend their deadlines, will they read applications randomly or in chronological order?

ReputationRep:
    we got screened before the numerical invites im guessing? so a numerical pass would mean an interview
    Correct, I hope

ReputationRep:
    Literally just applied to JP SW

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So in that case, there is no reason for me to even do the deutsche numerical? sigh..

ReputationRep:
    Is DB SW closed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leej11)

Good job bro. I've done my tests this Sunday. When do you think I should hear from them?

ReputationRep:
    are you told straightaway if you have passed/failed the numerical
    If you're talking about Citi Quest then I received an email from them today saying I passed the test and they are reviewing my application.
    I think I took the test around the 15th of November.

Also has anyone heard anything from BlackRock? I haven't got anything from after I submitted my application.
    Hopefully no news is good news.

ReputationRep:
    I see that many people on this thread have received an offer from BAML or have an interview soon. Seeing as I haven't applied yet, is it still worth trying?
    I have completed the numerical test already btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikiu15)
    I see that many people on this thread have received an offer from BAML or have an interview soon. Seeing as I haven't applied yet, is it still worth trying?
    I have completed the numerical test already btw.
    You've nothing to loose.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for a spring week on the second of a 3 year course? My CV isn't good enough to get a summer internship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usainlightning)
    Anyone applying for a spring week on the second of a 3 year course? My CV isn't good enough to get a summer internship.
    You will get rejected straight away. Spring weeks are for people graduating in 2017.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here got through to the "2nd round" in RBS? I.e where they invite you to do an online logical reasoning test?
    If so, was this test hard? Any practise tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikiu15)
    If you're talking about Citi Quest then I received an email from them today saying I passed the test and they are reviewing my application.
    I think I took the test around the 15th of November.

Also has anyone heard anything from BlackRock? I haven't got anything from after I submitted my application.
    Hopefully no news is good news.
    Were you sent the numerical straight after applying?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.