Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellokittymad)
    *offers teddy* I'm scared and switchy and no like it xxxx
    -wraps in blanket and offers you a perusal of my tea stash- Uni will be okay poppet. promise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    -wraps in blanket and offers you a perusal of my tea stash- Uni will be okay poppet. promise.
    me hide with you snowflaake? sorry i not know your name *takes tea* uni not look okay

ReputationRep:
    me hide with you snowflaake? sorry i not know your name *takes tea* uni not look okay
    it will be okay. Lots of us on here have been to uni, and have come out the other side (reasonably) unscathed. And myself, James, team_Mcdreamy are at uni at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    it will be okay. Lots of us on here have been to uni, and have come out the other side (reasonably) unscathed. And myself, James, team_Mcdreamy are at uni at the moment.
    I go to first year in 18 days. scared, scared, scared. not want to be ill again [i have a lot of severe allergies and other disorders] and people no understand me. I scared *clings to blankie and snowflake*

ReputationRep:
    Home alone for the night. My worst ****ing nightmare

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I've been a bit up and down too. My life ain't perfect yet, but I'm trying to embrace the good and not let the bad get me down so much :yep:
    I've tried that too, but it's not working that well. The last week has been less than stellar and as a result, I'm really hyper sensitive to practically any comment (even though no one has said any insult or anything)

I hope you have consistently good days though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I've tried that too, but it's not working that well. The last week has been less than stellar and as a result, I'm really hyper sensitive to practically any comment (even though no one has said any insult or anything)

I hope you have consistently good days though!
    :hugs: I hope things improve for you too

ReputationRep:
    I go to first year in 18 days. scared, scared, scared. not want to be ill again [i have a lot of severe allergies and other disorders] and people no understand me. I scared *clings to blankie and snowflake*
    -hugs- make it clear to flatmates from the very beginning if you have like a really severe peanut allergy etc. If it does all go tits up MH wise, there is no shame in taking a leave of absence.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I hope things improve for you too
    Thank you! Your one kind person :hugs:

I like your sig too :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm at uni too! :itsme: well from this thread you seem like an awesome person, people at uni will surely like you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I'm at uni too! :itsme: well from this thread you seem like an awesome person, people at uni will surely like you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *waves* thank you. I hope onse people meet me they won't think that bbecause i communicate differently that i'm horrid xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm tired of being on edge, I want to be happy and comfortable more often than I am Ooooo what societies are you thinking? Thanks Sassy, I'd say the same to you, but I'm not a fna of providing understatements :hugs:

I hope that people at uni will be welcoming and make you feel at ease ^_^ Being on edge is a suckish feeling and I think uni will be a good experience for both of us Weeeel..*deep breath*: the anime/manga society, graphic book and comic book film society, the harry potter society, Japan international society, metal society, music society, tea society, year abroad society, rock society,punk society, live music society, reading society, feminist society, horror movie society, travel society aaaand a few of the sports clubs :woo: So not a lot at all How about you, plan to join any?
    N'aww Dukey Thank you, you cutey (ermagawd that rhymes, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it :awesome:) :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    got a job interview tomorrow - really not feeling it. Anxious and just meh . I'm going to ask for around 30k to scare them off

edit: you know they say chocolate is an anti depressant? What happens if you have your anti depressant and then eat chocolate? Do you become super happy? Going to try it now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    got a job interview tomorrow - really not feeling it. Anxious and just meh . I'm going to ask for around 30k to scare them off

edit: you know they say chocolate is an anti depressant? What happens if you have your anti depressant and then eat chocolate? Do you become super happy? Going to try it now!
    Why are you trying to scare them off??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    I hope that people at uni will be welcoming and make you feel at ease ^_^ Being on edge is a suckish feeling and I think uni will be a good experience for both of us Weeeel..*deep breath*: the anime/manga society, graphic book and comic book film society, the harry potter society, Japan international society, metal society, music society, tea society, year abroad society, rock society,punk society, live music society, reading society, feminist society, horror movie society, travel society aaaand a few of the sports clubs :woo: So not a lot at all How about you, plan to join any?
    N'aww Dukey Thank you, you cutey (ermagawd that rhymes, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it :awesome:) :hugs:
    I hope so too...I really do I hope they make you feel at ease too Should new a great experience, we'll just have to wait and see. So basically everything then? :lol: How are you going to fit all of that in? :mmm: I'll likely do a sport one and maybe one other or something, I don't know...I'll have to wait and see
    Perhaps you should join the poets society too then? :teehee: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, didn't know you were in Edinburgh too, but that's cool :five:. Yeah, I know the college has about 4 different campuses throughout the city :yep:
    Ha I'm not really- I'm two and a half hours away on the bus! :eek: Means I have to get up at five for nine am starts. But I am there during the day.... :ninja:
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:

Why try and scare them off? You're the one who's unhappy living with your parents, and that's not going to change unless you find a source of income

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Home alone for the night. My worst ****ing nightmare

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

here if you need

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Why try and scare them off? You're the one who's unhappy living with your parents, and that's not going to change unless you find a source of income

Posted from TSR Mobile
    bloody PRSOM i completely agree.

(Original post by k_slatch)
    :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

here if you need
    thankyou, just paranoia and being home alone isnt a good mix, now im gonna struggle already

ReputationRep:
    Sadly no.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.