Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How are you feeling right now? watch

Announcements

Hyper!!! :dance:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Must admit I feel quite sad knowing that every person I know is currently with their boy/girlfriend whilst i'm sat in an empty house in my underpants, eating Ben & Jerries and smoking my third cigarette with the light switched off. Where did I go wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Hungry, lack of accomplishment, and tired lol

on a side note I like this quote i came across today :

"A man is known by the company his mind keeps"

ReputationRep:
    I'm just depressed now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Soz 'ard :dry:

Stahp pls :cool:
    You b'ham slang isn't welcome here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    You b'ham slang isn't welcome here
    It's London slang :mad: Your Tumblr slang isn't welcome though :puke:

ReputationRep:
    It's London slang :mad: Your Tumblr slang isn't welcome though :puke:
    What tumblr slang? I've used nothing of the sort :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    What tumblr slang? I've used nothing of the sort :indiff:
    "Stahp"? Only ever seen Tumblrfags use it :rolleyes: No need to be embarrassed m8 :rolleyes:

I feel on the verge of tears from exhaustion and relief that I have a day off tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    "Stahp"? Only ever seen Tumblrfags use it :rolleyes: No need to be embarrassed m8 :rolleyes:
    The only person that should be embarrassed here is you, can't even cook chicken right :erm:

ReputationRep:
    The only person that should be embarrassed here is you, can't even cook chicken right :erm:
    Soz Ainsley Harriott We can't all make perfect spaghetti like you. And it was my first attempt, mild food poisoning was to be expected :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Soz Ainsley Harriott We can't all make perfect spaghetti like you. And it was my first attempt, mild food poisoning was to be expected :cool:
    You said you'd gotten food poisoning 'again' Unless you've been out buying dodgy chicken from abdul again

ReputationRep:
    You said you'd gotten food poisoning 'again' Unless you've been out buying dodgy chicken from abdul again
    That was Abdul's dodgy Chicken. This was homemade :cool: And my first attempt. Still, rather have food poisoning than maggot egg-ridden takeaways like you :smug:

ReputationRep:
    That was Abdul's dodgy Chicken. This was homemade :cool: And my first attempt. Still, rather have food poisoning than maggot egg-ridden takeaways like you :smug:
    Which I will never be having again, thanks to you :hmph: All you had to do was look online for a recipe. And follow the recipe ffs :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Which I will never be having again, thanks to you :hmph: All you had to do was look online for a recipe. And follow the recipe ffs :facepalm:
    You're the most gullible person on this site :rofl: There were no eggs. Just Mr Singhs pubes embedded in the naan. I did follow the recipe And then added spice and lost track of time :sad: It's harder than it looks :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    You're the most gullible person on this site :rofl: There were no eggs. Just Mr Singhs pubes embedded in the naan. I did follow the recipe And then added spice and lost track of time :sad: It's harder than it looks :unimpressed:
    I didn't need detailed information about mr singh's pubes but thanks for sharing it :yucky:

Of course you did, went off to quickscope badly didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't need detailed information about mr singh's pubes but thanks for sharing it :yucky:

Of course you did, went off to quickscope badly didn't you?
    You did tho :hmmm: Doesn't matter, you ate it. Probably bits of his dead skin too :puke: Putting you off yet?

:sad: You said you wouldn't reveal that.

ReputationRep:
    You did tho :hmmm: Doesn't matter, you ate it. Probably bits of his dead skin too :puke: Putting you off yet?

:sad: You said you wouldn't reveal that.
    No, because I don't get sick as easily as you do. I'm not that weak :cool:

Did I? I don't recall that

PS. I feel bad, we really should stop posting :erm:

ReputationRep:
    No, because I don't get sick as easily as you do. I'm not that weak :cool:

Did I? I don't recall that

PS. I feel bad, we really should stop posting :erm:
    I agree. Typical of you to take over people's threads man. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for my uni teacher to call me...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.