Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is numeracy ready worth the £25 to prepare you for the test?

Also, does anyone know if numeracy ready has the visual questions for the mental arithmetic bit because I have hearing loss so don't have the question read out to me...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cardiff Met at all?

ReputationRep:
    I heard back today from one uni saying they wanted to offer me a place but that they've been told they can't offer any more as they've reached the cap! My main concern is now that yesterday I was verbally offered a place from a different uni but will I actually get a place!? Ahhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BelleCL)
    I heard back today from one uni saying they wanted to offer me a place but that they've been told they can't offer any more as they've reached the cap! My main concern is now that yesterday I was verbally offered a place from a different uni but will I actually get a place!? Ahhh
    Which Uni was that Belle?

ReputationRep:
    Wolverhampton, so does that mean that the midlands are full up for primary pgce?

ReputationRep:
    Wolverhampton, so does that mean that the midlands are full up for primary pgce?
    It might mean that primary places could be filled up in the whole country

ReputationRep:
    <faints>

ReputationRep:
    I hope not, I'm so worried now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    It might mean that primary places could be filled up in the whole country
    I hope not!! I have still got an interview next week!😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodiek28)
    Yes but a little worried about my maths skills testm says you have to pass within the month and the only date I can get is the 22nd so doesn't give me long to revise and my mental maths is shocking!!! X
    Oh I'm sure you'll be fine how long did it take for them to change your track to offer? I'm just a bit worried now!

ReputationRep:
    I hope you are able to get an offer on paper...
    I have an interview at Wolverhampton for Primary PGCE next Wednesday and am really panicking now

ReputationRep:
    There's always a chance they were telling me a fib to let me down gently? They said they really wanted me there and that I was a strong candidate and all this and said for me to apply for one of their SCITT schools
    I really hope my offer for the other uni goes through UCAS as I'm so worried now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am still confused between both the routes, School-led and Uni-led. Both looks same to me.

Can anyone tell some basic differences between both of them?
    Also after school-led, do you have to work in any of the partner school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjla94)
    Oh I'm sure you'll be fine how long did it take for them to change your track to offer? I'm just a bit worried now!
    also you don't need to pass it. You just have to do your first attempt within a month

ReputationRep:
    There's always a chance they were telling me a fib to let me down gently? They said they really wanted me there and that I was a strong candidate and all this and said for me to apply for one of their SCITT schools
    I really hope my offer for the other uni goes through UCAS as I'm so worried now
    which uni did the other offer come from? Hopefully it will come through without a problem.
    I am tempted to call them now to see what the situation is.
    What was the interview at Wolverhampton like?

ReputationRep:
    BCU
    Really casual, nothing to worry about at all honestly

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview Tuesday. Updated yesterday afternoon x

ReputationRep:
    BCU
    Really casual, nothing to worry about at all honestly
    oh well, I may not even have an interview to go to now. I've got my fingers crossed for you though.
    :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    also you don't need to pass it. You just have to do your first attempt within a month
    oh really?? That is a relief!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Primary PGCE has officially filled up... How nerve racking for people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.