The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone!

As most of you have probably realised, @Anon_98, the OP of this thread has been absent for quite some time. Well, we now have an update on the situation.

Original post by Anon_98
Please can someone just post a link to this on my revision thread if possible and/or inform them all that I love them lots and that they'll all do amazingly well and that they shouldn't worry about anything bc they're fab and capable of achieving whatever they set their hearts on. <3 I feel like I've let them down so bad. I hate letting people down. I feel like I've let everyone down. I'm sorry. Truly. Like, really sorry. Please don't hate me for this, I will miss you all more than you could ever imagine.

The full post is here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63733503&highlight=

If you see this, @Anon_98, I hope you feel much happier soon! Thank you for all the help and motivation you've given us through your posts on this thread! In no way have you let us all down, more than anything you've shown me that as long as you have the will to improve, no matter how dissatisfied you are, you can get yourself out of a rut and carry on.

Also, keep going everyone! Make the most of this Easter break to get the bulk of your revision DONE! Only a few more weeks left to battle on - think how happy you'll all be on results day!
Morning all.

I'm going to spend the day revising FP1 Chapter 4 and M1 Chapter 6.
Not sure when I'll be done but probably no earlier than 18:00.
Hope everyone has a productive day.
Original post by Chi_99
Morning all.

I'm going to spend the day revising FP1 Chapter 4 and M1 Chapter 6.
Not sure when I'll be done but probably no earlier than 18:00.
Hope everyone has a productive day.

Good morning! Hope your day's productive too :h:

I'll be doing History notes for an hour.
Original post by Edminzodo
What's your EPQ on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forensic chemistry :biggrin: It basically assesses how effective it's been. I just need to finish the presentation and end parts of the logbook and then that's out of the way for now.
Reply 2184
Starting a bit late but gonna start with doing some psychology notes, and then i'll do chemistry for the rest of the day. lets do this!
Analysis work all day... going to be very boring but :dontknow:

I hope to get through up to chapter 2 if possible. But the chapters are quite long.
Starting incredibly late, but I am now going to do some more C2 and history
Physics Unit 2 notes, here I come...
I'm going to do a F211 biology past paper
Reply 2189
Oooooh this is cool... but like are ppl still active on it often?
Reply 2190
Original post by Mez.
Oooooh this is cool... but like are ppl still active on it often?

The creator of it has left :cry: but you can still use it :tongue:
Reply 2191
Original post by z33
The creator of it has left :cry: but you can still use it :tongue:

aww okay! I think I will, i'm trying to revise for exams but it's not going too well :frown: So hoping i can find motivation from you guys! :biggrin:
Just need to do the reflection part of the EPQ logbook! :biggrin:
Trying to finish a first draft of my history coursework.

#cryin
For the last 5 days,i did a lot of work (As i should!)

Finished Geo topic (Living World).Now i have 2 more topics to do.

Finished the whole of Biology.Did a past paper.Got 32(which is a A based on 2012 grade boundaries)

Unfortunately my Maths revision has been minimal although i seek to rectify that.
About to start an hour and a half of Spanish work :smile: I need to finish my presentation for the oral exam because I have been putting off doing it and it needs to be almost ready by tomorrow morning :smile:
done a C1 paper, currently looking over it to not repeat my mistakes, going to do another one and hope I improve!:frown:
Nearly done EPQ, there was more I needed to tidy up than I thought :redface:
Done the paperwork, I need to compile all my evidence tomorrow and then email it to my supervisor. Phew!
Finished Chapter 2 Graphs and Networks from D1 (Notes + Exercises)