Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Most likely yes but if the remark comes back before 31st you will be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bruhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Ohhh nice, art used to be my favourite subject back in primary school but I've lost all my talent in a black hole as I was getting more and more into science
    Any piece you could share with us?
    Aah that's ashame! (good for Science though )
    This is my most current, unfinished, piece which is Gonville and Caius College (not my college but has been commissioned by a friend) I would love to paint all the colleges in between studying should I go!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    So what have you all been up to then during the wait? Other than being driven insane with worry
    Literally nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsIP2016)
    This is my most current, unfinished, piece which is Gonville and Caius College (not my college but has been commissioned by a friend) I would love to paint all the colleges in between studying should I go!
    Wow that is so impressive You can paint and sell them whilst you're there, I'd buy one (if I had money lol) :ahee: thanks for sharing that!

ReputationRep:
    That is incredible, having walked in that court numerous times I feel like I'm standing on the path, it's quite amazing.
    Tree court in Caius is undoubtedly the best looking court in Cambridge, no arguments about it. S staircase corner and the waterhouse building just looks incredible.

No bias at all uh

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is so impressive You can paint and sell them whilst you're there, I'd buy one (if I had money lol) :ahee: thanks for sharing that!
    Ah thank you very much! It would be nice to be earning a little I'll give special discounts to fellow students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    Tree court in Caius is undoubtedly the best looking court in Cambridge, no arguments about it. S staircase corner and the waterhouse building just looks incredible.

No bias at all uh
    It's gorgeous! Certainly one of the most beautiful places I have painted

ReputationRep:
    It's gorgeous! Certainly one of the most beautiful places I have painted
    Agreed, you certainly captured the best angle in Caius. Trinity street looking at the gate to Trinity and John's is also a great view for a painting, I recommend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protoxylic)
    Agreed, you certainly captured the best angle in Caius. Trinity street looking at the gate to Trinity and John's is also a great view for a painting, I recommend.
    Thank you! Yes, definitely Cambridge has to be, undoubtedly, one of the most photogenic universities 😍

They're mainstream because they're catchy I guess? I haven't listened to the radio in a long time, probably explains why I am no longer up to date with recent music and am made fun by my friends lol
    Any new favourite you picked up?
    Indeed

I used to listen to the radio all the time ~2009-2010. 2009 was a pretty nice year for mainstream too

Currently tho, need to big up my man jb for this:

And this is stuck in my head 24/7:

That's gorgeous :heart: You're very talented!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Yeah, they did get it in the end, and it was, let's say, worth the grade it got lol.

We usually have to go to our exams offices, though some departments do some themselves

That's nice of her. I don't think my Lit teachers liked me from day one, when, during an icebreaking session, I said I love science! Lol

I got this in my email last year, after results were released. The priority service is for A2s with uni places of course, and the bottom row was for those not waiting for unis or anything

Attachment 568408

OCR*
    I love how exam boards take advantage of us by making the prices of remarks more expensive than entry to the exams themselves!

ReputationRep:
    What the hell. I actually thought this was a photo of the college.

That's some incredible talent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Indeed

I used to listen to the radio all the time ~2009-2010. 2009 was a pretty nice year for mainstream too

Currently tho, need to big up my man jb for this:

And this is stuck in my head 24/7:

That's gorgeous :heart: You're very talented!
    (Original post by Insight314)
    What the hell. I actually thought this was a photo of the college.

That's some incredible talent.
    Thank you both very kindly!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4241858

Oh well..

ReputationRep:
    You don't like Grammar schools?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many per day of revision do you guys do?? Because i know some people think theyre clever after getting good grades after putting in infinitely more work than me but i still excel way more than them in maths and physics and im very very lazy...however i did self teach myself a level maths furthermaths..first year undergrad level analysis/calculus, geometry and linear algebra in a few months and also exempted from having to go to 3/5 of my subjects ...just wanted to know how much hours other people put in to get their grades...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    He's talking about STEP not A2. The colleges receive the full scripts for STEP anyway.
    Ah I see. Fair enough. I can't speak for STEP

ReputationRep:
    I think he meant STEP and not A levels.
    Ah right, my mistake. I can't speak for STEP

If she succeeds with that, it'll be worth Brexit.

I don't think it's gonna happen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.