I'm so fed up of living.
Areontas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I'm so fed up of living.
:hugs: what's up? Sorry to hear you're having a rotten time. I hope you can pull through. Are you not excited about uni yet? :woo:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I'm so fed up of living.
You have so much to live for. :jumphug:

You're intelligent, kind, going to a great university...

You mean so much to people on this forum, and I think that once you start at uni you'll find the sort of real life friends that you deserve, and who can support you through this period of your life.

:hugs:
ununpentium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi. N00b here =]

I've suffered with depression for roughly six years now, on and off.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ununpentium)
Hi. N00b here =]

Hi, how's it going?
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi, Ununpentium. Welcome to the dep soc - I'm quite new here too.

I don't feel very well today. I'm quite guilty at the moment because I made my friend feel bad by bursting into tears when she had to go home - I'm not very good at being on my own lately. :o: But I'm no fun to be around either, so it's a kind of lose-lose situation. Until today I hadn't cried in over a year, but now I can't stop. Ugh.

Hope everyone else is having a good day and enjoying the last week of holidays.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
Hi. N00b here =]

Six years? :console:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
I really hate David at the moment, he insists on reading over my shoulder at these posts even though he knows this is a personal space. He knows i tell you guys more and says that he reads it sometimes so he can find out how i feel. He's hounding me again and again and i hate how he can just treat me like this. He's turning into Patrick, and i hate how he's going on and on at me saying im not listenning to me. I dont want to listen to him because he has broken my trust and says that although i tell him things, he wants to know more and more i dont want to be with him anymore. He's really hurt me by spying on me. He wont leave me alone now, i want to be alone and hes going on and on at me. He says i dont care when I do.

I hate how everytime i trust someone they just throw it back in my face. I think I may have to break up with him, i to be honest dont want to be connected to anyone ever again. I want to be alone and just be by myself. Ive managed all these years and now ive had to go and get into a relationship.

ARGHHHh
:hugs: I hope you don't mean this.

Edit: I see you have sorted things out . Don't compare David to Patrick... I don't see any similarities.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Areontas)
:hugs: what's up? Sorry to hear you're having a rotten time. I hope you can pull through. Are you not excited about uni yet? :woo:
Not in the slightest
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
You have so much to live for. :jumphug:

You're intelligent, kind, going to a great university...

You mean so much to people on this forum, and I think that once you start at uni you'll find the sort of real life friends that you deserve, and who can support you through this period of your life.

People on here are *too* kind. I keep telling people that I'm nothing special. I'm below your average Joe. I appreciate your loveliness, though.

Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
Not in the slightest
It probably doesn't sink in until afterwards, and you have to go through it. I don't tend to get excited about things either. But at least it will keep you busy, and you can meet new people, so it takes your mind off things that would otherwise be bringing you down. :hugs:
ununpentium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm, six years. I'm not doing too badly at the moment, it's being managed with medication and DBT.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7582579.stm is interesting, as is the related link
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/7502678.stm
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mmm, six years. I'm not doing too badly at the moment, it's being managed with medication and DBT.
Good to hear it's being managed atm

Areontas raises a good point laus, with uni, I never felt excited but once you get there there's so much stuff to do, so many new people, loads and loads of things to sort out there's no room in your head for anything else the first few weeks but in a way thats good because if you're busy you're less likely to feel bad, at least I find and I hope it works for you too. And Laus, you are lovely. :hugs:

Been sleeping all day, woke up for an hour posted on :tsr: went back to sleep. I love sleep, you don't have to think bad stuff.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate EVERYTHING i really do, ive had enough of all this ****.
my house is full of the sound of screaming babies, i really hate everything, i dont want to try and get better anymore, ive had enough of all this crap, whats the point.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I hate EVERYTHING i really do, ive had enough of all this ****.
my house is full of the sound of screaming babies, i really hate everything, i dont want to try and get better anymore, ive had enough of all this crap, whats the point.
:hugs: b&m don't say that, you can get better, it just takes time and strength but I've seen your posts here and I think you've got it in you to do it, you just have to not give up. Is there anything you want to talk about? I know what you mean about screaming babies omg they're so irritating, perhaps put some headphones on to block them out?
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
People on here are *too* kind. I keep telling people that I'm nothing special. I'm below your average Joe. I appreciate your loveliness, though.

It saddens me that you think like this. You do realise that this is just the illness talking, don't you?

How can you feel you're below average? You help so many people with their problems and you're going to one of the best universities in the country.

Have you been back to see the psychiatrist yet?

Thinking of you. :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
:hugs: b&m don't say that, you can get better, it just takes time and strength but I've seen your posts here and I think you've got it in you to do it, you just have to not give up. Is there anything you want to talk about? I know what you mean about screaming babies omg they're so irritating, perhaps put some headphones on to block them out?
ive gone into my room and put my music on as loud as i can, my parents are prob going mad...not to think of my neighbours, but i dont care about anyone anymore other than friends and you guys

I just am so frustrated with everything, i just wish i could curl up with someone at night and hold on to them for ever and ever and be happy, instead of being alone all the time, like im trapped in a hole all on my own.
I know why im like this though, its because im a horrible person, im selfish, and ugly, and boring...who likes someone who prefers nights in? no one. its not my fault id rather spend a quiet night in than getting so pissed i end up sick and feel like ****.

Im sorry, i dont know whats up with me, i just feel so so angry, like i want to break stuff smash things up and hurt myself.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wanting to jump off a bridge again... oh merde :cry:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Wanting to jump off a bridge again... oh merde :cry:
me too,

but dont...come talk to me/us :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (542)
37.74%
No - but I will (112)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (98)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.63%

Watched Threads