Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone else from suffolk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonionioniaaa)
    Oh at least there's someone else then lol I wanted to apply for gill street but there was none left. Only meridian and maltings were left but they were too far out so I kept checking to see if anything opened up and I saw a couple of rooms in sandby so I quickly booked one, in such a rush I can't even remember what flat or the layout of anything. And I can't seem to find anyone near me lol.. :/
    yeah i swear the rooms were literally dropping so quickly i just clicked the first i could in the end. but yeah i think you're same floor, but different kitchen. don't we all share a common room or saink anyway??

ReputationRep:
    question: what happens to the rooms of those who do not get their grades come september?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MikeBarratt)
    Hey, im in Sandby Hall ground floor
    do you know what room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwellsy)
    South London wooo... I just have this feeling that people might hate the fact were from London :/ what you studying/ what accom did you get? x
    Nooooes! I adore it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    Booked! I went for New Halls at Clifton..
    ER1106
    That's Block E, Third Floor..
    Anyone else at New Halls or near ?
    I got Block L 3rd floor- LE2602 of the new halls
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can someone help me out! I find the whole booking system a bit dodgy to be honest, and i have paid my deposit, but i'm concerned because when i log back in, it still asks me to pay, even though i have had an email saying they have received my deposit? Is this happening for anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's a mystery)
    Hey, can someone help me out! I find the whole booking system a bit dodgy to be honest, and i have paid my deposit, but i'm concerned because when i log back in, it still asks me to pay, even though i have had an email saying they have received my deposit? Is this happening for anyone?

same for me, so i re-did it, and it didnt change
    I think that ntu's computers need to recieve the payment for it to completely go through but as long as you have a e-mail payment reciept it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Whats so good bout 3rd tho....

Im on third btw!
    You don't get the noise through the ceiling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxy705)
    That would make you my next door neighbour! cool and your doing criminology wicked was simpsons your first choice?
    yupp, at least I won't have to walk on my own to the lectures and stuff! and yeah simpsons was my first choice, went and had a look round the rooms there and really liked it! stayed up all night to make sure I got I room aha, was it your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    Nooooes! I adore it!
    haha! thanks sannie at least someone does!
    i'm talking to you on the fb group as well- Catherine Wells xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COPZ)
    i live in east london too, wherabouts? i live in leytonstone.
    I'm in stow, just down the road lol, what college did you go? what you studying at ntu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiceCity)
    question: what happens to the rooms of those who do not get their grades come september?
    They go back on available I guess, so people probably can swap halls if they're desperate too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aqua1)
    Business Management In-Company. I've got an unconditional offer so I am tempted to be put on a waiting list for a higher room. Not sure how much better they are though! Don't want to end up next to a noisy kitchen...

Law sounds good You have to get the grades now, you have a room in Gill St. Don't let someone else get it!
    You should go for it if you want, I didn't want to be right by the kitchen but I'm in the middle. It's a game of luck when applying for NTU's accommodation..

Haha, I'm definitely going to work even harder now, I didn't realise how well sought after Gill St is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerrgio)
    Peverell mate, how about yourself?

(Original post by luis)
    Ha got me worried there too! Where are you staying at Clifton?
    Staying at peverell block L room L0702

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's a mystery)
    Yeah it happened to me too, don't worry the payment will have gone through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimilini09)
    anyone in blenhiem?!!!

Yes i am, room 135! you?
    I wanted gill street but i couldn't get it sadly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeybv3)
    do you know much about the accommodation, im literally clueless
    not much about simpsons to be fair.. what was your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I cannot believe how much i rushed through it. It was such a blur, all i remember is choosing a random block that was available, and clicking proceed and getting ready to pay. So i have no idea where exactly my room is or anything! =\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by molleh)
    They go back on available I guess, so people probably can swap halls if they're desperate too!
    but ive got my back up one booked now, there anyway of checking to see if any have opened up? can't look at whats left now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.