POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Limitless
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ShadowConspiracy)
Great, Now the **** like ^ ^ this guy with his 'z0mg ItZ A CoNpSPIRACY iLluMinAti CoMing to Killl arghhhh Make SuRE You PrePARe"

ShadowConspiracy...:rolleyes:
TartanSpartan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by /raees.rahim)
Good decision, I wouldn't want pictures of my disfigured corpse floating around on the internet to satisfice your curiosity. Show some respect to the man!
Respect? They should of blended him instead of dropping him in the ocean.
ibysaiyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How thoughtful of them. Releasing OBL's photo may incite anger among the peaceful Al-qaeda members not that his death may provoke any sort of retaliation, key points taken into consideration by the USA.Very typical of them,I am not surprised.
/sarcasm
Rant
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by californiadreamin)
I don't care if they release the photos or not to be honest, I'm just going to take Obama on his word. He's hardly going to lie about this is he? I mean, all it would take is Osama to release another video about all of this and then Obama's chances of being re-elected go out of the window. Osama's dead and conspiracy theorists are a fail. It wouldn't be in Obama's best interests to fabricate this...
Except, most of these "crazy conspiracy nutjobs" believe Osama died years ago. So there's no chance of him popping up to ruin Obama's day.
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Peachykeen09)
I don't know man..seems a little convenient if you ask me. Also where's his evidence. It's basically just his word and he should've said the name of the general. Oh and about his credentials..there really isn't much.
He's a former CFR member who worked directly under James Baker, George Schultz, and Henry Kissinger. He's worked in 5 presidential administrations. Doctorate from MIT and Harvard. 26 time New York Times best seller.Said harvard was too easy.

He called this up 9 years ago.Just heard he was on again and apprently said something about the names of the generals and he prepared to go to a tribinal to prove it.

He deserves a shout out and a listen too imo.

BTW Hamid gul is also another person that should be listened to.He was dead serious and is always.Was the TOP MAN for ages.Could be a bit bias mind.
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
I can only hazard a guess to one reason as to why there is so many inconsistencies. The raid didn't take place.

America have an agenda in hand and that is to win the support of its residents and also to gain back their trust. The only news that would give Americans a cause for celebration is the assassination of their worst enemy which happens to be Osama.
Translated into: "I've gone completely insane, I don't even know what I'm saying, I've lost all control of rationality and now just believe the most ludicrous conspiracy I can think of. I'm so ****ing nuts, i've started eating my own ****ing shoes! Mmmmm tastes like chicken"
rei dos reis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
you're fast turning into TSR's #1 winner :heart:
ok? U mirin?
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ibysaiyan)
peaceful Al-qaeda members
Nawwwww.

Naivety at it's finest
it'smelaura
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
He has not been involved with any of Al-Qaeda's activities post-2001. The man was ultimately on a mission and that mission was Jihad. A terrorist's mission is more important than his own life or his followers. How could he have faked his death before in a way as to convince US authorities given that he was the most wanted man in the world?

This is my point. He wasn't a central figure in terms of creating al-Qaeda policy and whatnot; his primary role would appear to be as a symbol of the movement. Therefore, in my opinion, he would not fake his own death and take away that symbol. I don't meant to get all 'We MUST learn from History!' on you but you only have to look at Nazi Germany (a clichéd example, yes) to see that it's incredibly difficult to achieve such extravagant aspirations without a major following behind you. I'm not saying bin Laden is the only reason people get caught up with extremism but having a figure to look up to certainly helps.

Okay, you got me. I'm not exactly qualified to write a 'Fake Your Own Death' how-to book. But I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest. If what you're suggesting is that the US made a mistake and did not actually kill him then I believe he could have framed his own death in a similar way on many previous occasions.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CODKING)
This was American bloodlust, they were never going to be satisfied until they had their pound of flesh. Other posters on here have said that an arrest would have caused a wave of kidnappings: so an automatic death sentence for any popular resistance leaders who don't like being pushed around by yanks? Gaddaffi's not going to stand much chance then!
I don't think Gaddaffi is that popular.
Peachykeen09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex Jones)
He's a former CFR member who worked directly under James Baker, George Schultz, and Henry Kissinger. He's worked in 5 presidential administrations. Doctorate from MIT and Harvard. 26 time New York Times best seller.Said harvard was too easy.

He called this up 9 years ago.Just heard he was on again and apprently said something about the names of the generals and he prepared to go to a tribinal to prove it.

He deserves a shout out and a listen too imo.

BTW Hamid gul is also another person that should be listened to.He was dead serious and is always.Was the TOP MAN for ages.Could be a bit bias mind.
Yeah but it could be a decoy. What I don't get is if he's willing to go in front of a grand jury and testify then why didn't he say the name right then and there? We don't need something bad happenin to the guy.

I agree with you on Gul though
POWW!
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Alex Jones)
His credentials are top notch and has been in the higher piller in the usa government/cia etc plus he was the person that was based on for the character jack ryan in tomclancy book.What he said yesturday was pretty truthful imo.

Did he come on today again?Want to hear it later.
What did he say yesterday?
rei dos reis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Nawwwww.

Naivety at it's finest
He was being sarcastic i think
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by popop124)
Do you have a source for that? - surprising since everyone seems to blame him for it...
Well, I think originally he denied it. I believe the day after or something he said he didn't do it. After that he started praising it and etc.

Though, that may have been because the Taliban told him to since they didn't really want anything to do with the attacks.

They haven't got any direct proof linking him to the attacks itself. On the FBI website he is only wanted for the Embassy bombings and USS Cole.

He probably did know about it. However, that obviously isn't enough to convict him.

The same way that they didn't have enough to convict Milosevic for the crimes of the early 90's. Though, they believe he must have known about it or been complicit due to his position of power.
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by POWW!)
What did he say yesterday?
Tons of stuff.Some about war on terror a hoax/lie,more about how Bin Laden died of Marfan's syndrome and has been dead since 2002, and how 9/11 was a gov black op eg about stand down orders etc.PLus hes ready to give names on a tribinal about who was involved in 9/11 etc as he was THERE and got told everything.
methodman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
pics or gtfo
Alex Jones
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Peachykeen09)
Yeah but it could be a decoy. What I don't get is if he's willing to go in front of a grand jury and testify then why didn't he say the name right then and there? We don't need something bad happenin to the guy.

I agree with you on Gul though
Yep theres always a threat.
Get Real
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not surpising, we've waited ten years to see footage of the strike on the Pentagon.
electriic_ink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can't wait to hear Donald Trump's take on this.
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by it'smelaura)
This is my point. He wasn't a central figure in terms of creating al-Qaeda policy and whatnot; his primary role would appear to be as a symbol of the movement. Therefore, in my opinion, he would not fake his own death and take away that symbol. I don't meant to get all 'We MUST learn from History!' on you but you only have to look at Nazi Germany (a clichéd example, yes) to see that it's incredibly difficult to achieve such extravagant aspirations without a major following behind you. I'm not saying bin Laden is the only reason people get caught up with extremism but having a figure to look up to certainly helps.

Okay, you got me. I'm not exactly qualified to write a 'Fake Your Own Death' how-to book. But I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest. If what you're suggesting is that the US made a mistake and did not actually kill him then I believe he could have framed his own death in a similar way on many previous occasions.
The west have made him into a symbol and a comical symbol at that. He did not give up his wealthy inheritance, his family and his education to become some kind of idol for extremism. As a founder of the group, he was the outcome of the suppressed middle East. Had he not have succumbed to his inevitable upbringing he would probably have become a religious scholar.

My main point is that neither you or I can know what took place four days ago in that compound in rawalpindi and our beliefs or opinions bares no significance on the truth which may be undoubtedly different to what the media has been told.

My unrelated point which is fact is that a terrorist will put his mission before fame, idolism, family and his life and he will go to any lengths to complete his mission be it the loss of his own identity.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.92%
No - but I will (45)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
47.01%

Watched Threads