The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ColourDog
I felt relationships was good too :smile: and eating behaviour was good, but intelligence was not so! I only knew limited amounts on it!

I loved the maintanence one, cant even remember what i put for the cultural one tho :O what grades did you get on your other psychology papers ?
Reply 2201
Original post by MathsNerd1
Everyone seems to be panicking a lot more now, can't imagine what everyone will be like on Wednesday.

Wednesday will probably seem to drag on for much longer than 24 hours...
Original post by YoloPirate
Does anybody know when Track will confirm your places? I've heard differing opinions that range from 1AM - 8AM?

8am this year!
anyone managed to cause their parents to have dreams about results day yet ? am guilty of it...definitely going into hiding if i fail..may leave the country too!
Not looking forward to Thursday! I don't even know what time i'm supposed to go in to get results, and 6th form haven't even told us yet! I think i'd be happy just analysing grade boundaries all of Wednesday haha!
Reply 2205
Original post by popnit
You can cry on my shoulder if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you
Reply 2206
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine anyways :wink:

PS Grade Boundaries for Physics on OCR are always low :yes:

Best of luck to you too boy wonder :smile:
Original post by kate_louise21
I loved the maintanence one, cant even remember what i put for the cultural one tho :O what grades did you get on your other psychology papers ?

I am doing OCR AS level but really hope I get an A it is the only one I felt went well the whole way through on both papers but good luck to you.:wink:
Spoke to my friend today, he's going to Guildhall to study Jazz or something similar.... he only needs 2 Es as his entry is all based on performance which he aced... fair to say Im very envious of his situation right now!
Original post by shaminn
Not looking forward to Thursday! I don't even know what time i'm supposed to go in to get results, and 6th form haven't even told us yet! I think i'd be happy just analysing grade boundaries all of Wednesday haha!

Sleep outside in a sleeping bag and tent on Wednesday so not to miss the opening time?:cool:
trying to forget about results day!!!

Does anyone know of any outdoor attractions with the family in the car after 10pm in the streets of london other than central london?

Sounds like a joke right...but im serious

Thanks
Does anyone know if when the grade boundaries come out on Wednesday you can also access examiners reports and mark schemes?
Original post by Phildlesticks
My worry for thursday morning:
one does not simply.png

Hahaha Brilliant!
Stupid question but when and how do colleges get our results?
Original post by Meehar17
what as grades did you get?

ABBC, a in business, b's in bio+chem, c in maths.

you thinking of applying to pharmacy?
Original post by kingdoo
Sleep outside in a sleeping bag and tent on Wednesday so not to miss the opening time?:cool:

Haha, I certainly don't think my dedication to results would stem that far...Probably will just have to sit outside from 8am until the gate opens or just jump the gates, break in and take results like a boss.
If track opens at 8am what time are people thinking of logging on? are you thinking log on before 8am and then refresh like theres no tomorrow or just try their luck at 8am?
Original post by Helen95
Wednesday will probably seem to drag on for much longer than 24 hours...

I'm not too sure it will really, just find stuff to occupy your time and you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by krishkmistry
haha i'm applying next year - planning to putting Kings College London as my firm and Reading/LJMU as insurance if AS results go my way :smile:

Ohhh i see thats cool :smile: how did ur exams go?
Original post by ColourDog
Anyone else do psychology A (aqa)?
I felt PYSA3 went quite well, but I need an 'a' in that exam.... Not sure it will be an A if everyone else found it nice?

I got 60/100 on PSYA3, it was awful! That was back in January though. I hated PSYA4 as well but I hope I didn't do as tragically awful. I need 22 for a C, 57 for a B and 97 for an A :/ I know it won't happen but I can't help but hope I got 97+ :frown: Wishful, deluded thinking..

Latest