Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanC55)
    Yeah I loved the place and it's not stupidly far from home! When were you interviewed? No, I initially applied for and attained a place on a linguistics course because I didn't want to narrow my options down straight away.
    Ah fair enough! Unfortunately all the unis closest to me have rejected me which sucks! And I have an offer for Plymouth which is the furthest from me, but luckily I LOVED it there so would be happy there! But equally loved DMU and it's nearer to me too... My interview was last Wednesday (18th) you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    Ah fair enough! Unfortunately all the unis closest to me have rejected me which sucks! And I have an offer for Plymouth which is the furthest from me, but luckily I LOVED it there so would be happy there! But equally loved DMU and it's nearer to me too... My interview was last Wednesday (18th) you?
    Oh, at least you have an offer! So that's something!

Ah same, were you AM or PM - or have we had this convo before? :')

ReputationRep:
    Oh, at least you have an offer! So that's something!

Ah same, were you AM or PM - or have we had this convo before? :')
    I was PM, no I don't think so haha! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzydizzyyy)
    I was PM, no I don't think so haha! You?
    Ah fair, I was am! I know someone here was with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Surprised there have been no Leeds offers yet - they were quicker last year.

Well done to all with good news and commiserations to those with unhappy news
    They mentioned at the interview that they would make all offers once they finish all interviews so i think we'll all be waiting till at least middle of march Strange how it varies each year!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madagascar)
    Just heard back from BCU with an offer YIPPEE
    That's brilliant well done i have an interview for BCU on the 23rd of March. Any tips as to what I should look over. Ive gotten 2 rejections so far and attended an interview for The University of Manchester and an offer for Reading. So would be brilliant if I could get an offer from BCU and have some options. Again, congratulations and any help whatsoever is appreciated x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madagascar)
    Just heard back from BCU with an offer YIPPEE
    Congrats on your offer!! I hope you enjoy studying at BCU as much as I am! =) Everything's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when we can ask for feedback on interviews? Can we do it before hearing back from them?

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer from Newcastle today!! Yipeeee! 😃 xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JFNX)
    Had an offer from Newcastle today!! Yipeeee! 😃 xx
    Congratulations! and the same to everyone else who have received offers the past few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Congratulations! and the same to everyone else who have received offers the past few days
    You heard from any of your choices ? X

ReputationRep:
    You heard from any of your choices ? X
    Nothing yet, I think it will be on Monday from the university of Manchester. Not long now I guess. Just need to know now!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations JFNX!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    Nothing yet, I think it will be on Monday from the university of Manchester. Not long now I guess. Just need to know now!
    Youve come this far!

ReputationRep:
    Youve come this far!
    I know it's just hard, someone else received an offer from MMU yesterday so I'm beginning to give up hope

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I've made BCU my firm choice and just wondering whether anyone would be doing the same? Looking into accommodation and just wanted to know where most people would be heading. Also congratulations for anyone recieving offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloejaneedwards)
    Hey. I've made BCU my firm choice and just wondering whether anyone would be doing the same? Looking into accommodation and just wanted to know where most people would be heading. Also congratulations for anyone recieving offers!
    Hey! Congrats on your offer! I hope you enjoy studying at BCU. Have you checked out the student accommodation website? http://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/accommodation
    Students usually choose the accommodation closest to the campus they are studying in. Alternatively, you could go for one of the open days where they take you on tours to the accommodation. hope I helped!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else studying an access course at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Just to let everyone know i got an offer from DMU! so happy And all the best for everyone still waiting.. hang in there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    Just to let everyone know i got an offer from DMU! so happy And all the best for everyone still waiting.. hang in there!!
    Ah congratulations! I know they said in the interview if you hear before March you were outstanding, so well done!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.