Cambridge Decisions 2015 - info and FAQ Watch

This discussion is closed.
mazzletazzle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
I'm in central Scotland and I really really hope it arrives, if it doesn't I don't think I can hold of on studying any longer (got 4 unconditionals for scottish uni's so the only reason I'd need to study is a cambridge offer) and my mocks begin next week

The weather here is crazy just now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think it just affects today... GOOD luck!
DCMed96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Necrosyrtes)
Well, I think it's been about a year since I first posted in the original 2015 applicants thread, and now it's pretty much all over. It's been a great journey guys, and I hope you get what you want in the post tomorrow.
yeah it has been a long time... missing the fun times on TSR lurking around ....
Whatever outcomes tomorrow, I am OK and I will accept with integrity.
whatacrydonnie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
I'm in central Scotland and I really really hope it arrives, if it doesn't I don't think I can hold of on studying any longer (got 4 unconditionals for scottish uni's so the only reason I'd need to study is a cambridge offer) and my mocks begin next week

The weather here is crazy just now

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 unconditionals?! :eek:
Jessb_3125
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mazzletazzle)
nooooo
I get the feeling that I will be giving people the wrong bread and pies tomorrow as my mind will be elsewhere!! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Holly.1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Chlorophile)
Are there any NatScis here thinking of taking Earth Sciences as an option?
If (and it's a big if) I get an offer I'm thinking of doing biology of cells, chemistry and earth sciences
Knowlesracka
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If we get an offer through the pool without interview, will we receive a letter from that college, or the original college we applied to? And would they still have been posted today?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Holly.1)
If (and it's a big if) I get an offer I'm thinking of doing biology of cells, chemistry and earth sciences
Looks like a good combination!
ross192835
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Blazar)
This is about the only time I'm glad to live in the North of Scotland... It's very "dreich" up here (great Scottish word, that! I think "shoogly" is my favourite though )
I'm form the north too! Where about are you?
paradoxicalme
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Necrosyrtes)
Well, I think it's been about a year since I first posted in the original 2015 applicants thread, and now it's pretty much all over. It's been a great journey guys, and I hope you get what you want in the post tomorrow.

Christ, it's been a year?! I still remember talking to Fish and agreeing that we were going to start this thread....It's been great to get to know everyone on here and I hope as many people as possible on here get offers
Blazar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ross192835)
I'm form the north too! Where about are you?
Aberdeenshire, you?
paradoxicalme
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jessb_3125)
I get the feeling that I will be giving people the wrong bread and pies tomorrow as my mind will be elsewhere!! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Here's your Victoria Sponge."
"Um, I ordered steak pie..."
"TAKE YOUR CAKE AND GO."
Blazar
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've got to the point where my life support is Fall Out Boy and chocolate...
ross192835
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Blazar)
Aberdeenshire, you?
Inverness How windy has it been where you are? We had a 100mph gust last night! I had to stand and hold the window shut because it was blowing off its hinges hahaha!
tomfailinghelp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Aw, I don't want tomorrow to come. (Whether I get in or not) It's been nice thinking about it as a real possibility like this. I don't suppose any such thing will happen for me again. Ahhh terror!
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg... and no one can open it for you? The pain would be too great. want to know FIRST so I can get my 'it's fine' face ready even though i am dying inside
Jessb_3125
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by paradoxicalme)
"TAKE YOUR CAKE AND GO."
This is accurate!!!

Good Luck!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ceryni
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by paradoxicalme)
"TAKE YOUR CAKE AND GO."
Unless they happen to be a postman - then they can take anything they want as long as they hand over the letter!!!
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Knowlesracka)
If we get an offer through the pool without interview, will we receive a letter from that college, or the original college we applied to? And would they still have been posted today?
From what I recall Fish (OP) answered this a while back and said the new college. It will be posted on the same day (if not requested for interview which you haven't been by now)
Blazar
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ross192835)
Inverness How windy has it been where you are? We had a 100mph gust last night! I had to stand and hold the window shut because it was blowing off its hinges hahaha!
I somehow managed to sleep through the storm, but it was pretty crazy according to my parents. My house is sheltered by trees on all sides though, so that probably cut out some of the wind.
mazzletazzle
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Put a sign up at your house 'postman... free bread, pies and potential cake if post delivered to [insert name of shop] '
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.24%
No (203)
72.76%

Watched Threads