The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by returnmigrant
??

ahahah I know but anyway I have friends that 48 hours after the application received an offer! It really doesn't depend on how long have u send the application... It depends on the course you chose and if the course is competitive or not! Obviously there are unis that are quicker than others...
I'm patiente, I'm just excited to know if I received an offer :smile:
Original post by Waliid
I finally heard back from Loughborough university. Got conditional offer. Now comes the hard part - choosing the firm and insurance choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the offer Waliid :biggrin:

If you have any questions just let us know.

Amy
I received an offer five days after my application from UWTSD, but I'm still waiting on my other offer (if there is one) from Plymouth, I've heard they take their time? I've applied for English and Creative Writing.
Original post by Loughborough University
Congrats on the offer Waliid :biggrin:

If you have any questions just let us know.

Amy

Hi I was wondering if the uni does some sort of offer holders day to see what the uni is like and the course. I would just like to see before I make my choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got a request from Queen Mary's, York and Nottingham to prove my grades (I'm an international student). Does that mean they're considering the offer?
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone received an offer from Newcastle University for Biomedical Science because I have been waiting since November?
Original post by majiasop
I just got a request from Queen Mary's, York and Nottingham to prove my grades (I'm an international student). Does that mean they're considering the offer?

It means they won't even start to asses your application until you provide the info they have asked for.
I've applied back in october for medicine with a foundation year at Southampton but I haven't heard from them yet but I know they have been sending offers for the standard medicine course and other courses!! I'm so scared, it's my first choice :frown:
Has anyone heard back from glasgow caledonian yet?
I just received an offer from Middlesex University yesterday and I applied in November. Still waiting for Newcastle and Aberdeen.
Still waiting for offers from Oxford brookes (publishing media with english literature) over a month later!
Original post by ABalogun
I just received an offer from Middlesex University yesterday and I applied in November. Still waiting for Newcastle and Aberdeen.

what was ther course u applied for middlesex??
Original post by jamespereira98
what was ther course u applied for middlesex??

Biomedical Science
Biomedical Science

ahh ok :smile: Middlesex University is a great uni and It is always improving :smile:
Original post by jamespereira98
ahh ok :smile: Middlesex University is a great uni and It is always improving :smile:

Did you apply there?
Did you apply there?

Yes! And I talked with a lot of students who study there and they love it! The teachers are great, the campus itself is one of the biggest and greatest in UK (they are always improving it... right now they are building a new building) - and the buildings are like a mixture between modern and old which is beautiful! Also, the campus is in London and it is just 15 minutes away from the central London... So, besides the hard study, you can also relax and have fun in one of the best cities in the world.. The fact that the uni is located in London is also really good because they have partnership with several companies and research institutes in London... Moreover, all the uni facilities are some of the best in the UK, I bet... It's rare not to find a room there full of MAC's and all the resources you need...The only reason why the uni is not better ranked is because of the entry standards - they accept a lot of student with different backgrounds (even those whose grades are not so good) because for them every motivated human being deserves an opportunity to study!This is the information I colected.. Also, for your course specifically I think they have also fantastic laboratories and science facilities and the teachers are also good :smile: I hope this help u... cheers
Thanks! This was very helpful.:yes:
University of Westminster was pretty fast for me!
Still waiting for Kent & RHUL :frown:
Reply 2218
Hey guys, can someone help me on which uni is better, im in need of some serious advice and havent got any replies to my thread yet
Im trying to pick between Royal Holloway and Reading!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3865123
thanks
Late application...submitted few days ago...recently got conditional offer from Durham ( Bsc Finance )...any chances to be upgraded to unconditional offer?

Latest

Trending

Trending