Turn on thread page Beta

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    Have Five Paper contacted you re first round outcome?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They called me at 2.30 this afternoon inviting me to attend on 5th/6th July.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLSBPTC2015)
    They called me at 2.30 this afternoon inviting me to attend on 5th/6th July.
    That could be a rejection by silence for me then! Congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gateway change or email for 2BR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DilatedPupil)
    Gateway change or email for 2BR?
    Both! It was a personalised email with a time slot etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelawwon)
    Both! It was a personalised email with a time slot etc.
    Ah I've got a gateway change but no email! Fingers crossed. Can I ask what date they're interviewing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DilatedPupil)
    Ah I've got a gateway change but no email! Fingers crossed. Can I ask what date they're interviewing?
    Fingers crossed for you. They're interviewing June 30.

They are my dream set and I'm nervous that this is a 5 Essex situation and somehow this is a mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelawwon)
    Fingers crossed for you. They're interviewing June 30.

They are my dream set and I'm nervous that this is a 5 Essex situation and somehow this is a mistake.
    Gateway change but no email for me too. Hopefully they're taking their time to send the emails!

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone ever hear from Park Square in Leeds? I assume I've been unsuccessful but haven't seen much chatter about the set on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegalLab)
    That could be a rejection by silence for me then! Congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too possibly. Although I am almost certain they told me they'd let me know either way during my first interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFLaw)
    Me too possibly. Although I am almost certain they told me they'd let me know either way during my first interview.
    I can't recall them mentioning anything to me. I'm wondering if they have maybe called successful candidates and will be sending a generic email later on although they reject applications by silence so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they treated first round interviews the same. I'm almost 100% sure I haven't got through anyway as my interview wasn't great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nordic)
    Did anyone ever hear from Park Square in Leeds? I assume I've been unsuccessful but haven't seen much chatter about the set on this thread.
    Hi - yes interviews were sent out just over a week ago - I think it was a rejection by silence situation for Park Square

ReputationRep:
    Last desperate plea for any advice for Harcourt first round interview? I would be incredibly grateful for absolutely anything!

Sorry for bothering everyone again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by third time lucky)
    i've heard nothing from 42BR either.
    Same here - I'm assuming that they've already made an offer to ItsJustBants!

ReputationRep:
    Guys I still haven't received an email from 2BR. Is anyone else in the same position?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like all I do is spend my time refreshing the gateway, TSR and my e-mails ... the waiting is so tedious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hsthomas1)
    Guys I still haven't received an email from 2BR. Is anyone else in the same position?
    I only got mine about 20 minutes ago

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,if anyone would be willing to share experiences of second round at 3RB last year I'd be very grateful!

Just tried to call 6 Pump Court and the person dealing with pupillage interviews is out for a bit - no one else was sure what was happening!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bob boblaw;[url="tel:66033419")
    66033419[/url]]I only got mine about 20 minutes ago
    Mine just came through! Thanks for replying 7 July seems so late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hsthomas1)
    Mine just came through! Thanks for replying 7 July seems so late!
    Mine is the 6th, and someone elses the 30th! Must be interviewing quite a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broeoutinsong)
    I feel like all I do is spend my time refreshing the gateway, TSR and my e-mails ... the waiting is so tedious.
    This.

Something has to happen soon, right? 6 sets still to hear from, and only 5 weeks until offers...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.