How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    That's awesome, you must be really smart , I wish I was good at maths, but my mathematical ability is just....off lol. Are you applying to uni this year?

And, BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science/Forensics
    Thanks, and I'm really not - I'm suffering the consequences of those subject choices right now haha I see, I'd say I'm more interested in maths than I am good at it tbh. And no, I've just started AS.

Cool, that sounds great! Forensics seems really cool but probability a bit too, idk, technical for me? Either way, it does seem like an awesome one tp study! :yep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    x
    Aww, you're not alone, and I doubt he hates you for it; he's with you for a reason:yep:

Here if you need Airmed:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Frustrated, and like there's not enough time in the world to get my work done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    Yeah it's my main crux other than food :P. I should really fix my sleeping pattern though, I've been waking up at 10/9 and going to my lectures like a zombie haha all my coursemates are like wtf you look horrible XD.

Looking back and realising you didn't lose discipline will be much sweeter than that pizza I can guarantee it.
    XD
    Yeah, try going to bed earlier and getting up earlier? If possible
    XD

(Original post by Saba XD)
    In life, a person only needs that one moment to crack and know they're ****ed. Right now, I'm going through that and just want to either cry or jump off a cliff. I don't know what's going on. I'm feeling so down. I never felt this helpless before. Bye everyone.
    Wifey! :cry2: :console: :cube: :jumphug: Omg no! Please don't go through it alone, PMs are always open to you my beautiful wifey <3
    Please please no :cry::cube: :penguinhug: :grouphugs: :lovehug: :heart: Ilysm and am sending all my love to u rn xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Struggling so much. I think I might have to, for the first time, hand in my essays late and submit in mitigating circumstances. I can't concentrate. My head hurts. My eyes hurt. My thoughts are so so bad. The stupid depo injection has made my period return. The stupid trazodone isn't probably helping my headaches or my thoughts. I have completed essays before while in a bad way and still did good. I feel like I don't deserve handing in mitigating circumstances now when I've been able to do well beforehand.

I feel so alone. The SO thinks I should ask for help. I have. It's mitigating circumstances or nothing. I feel like he doesn't understand why I'm so petrified of them. I feel as if all I do is annoy him with my problems and what can he do? **** all. He probably hates me for it.

I hate being ill. I hate my emotions.
    Airmed my lovely <3
    He loves you for being you (and so do I on that matter :heart: :lovehug:) don't think that!
    I hope you feel better ASAP, sending tons of hugzies and soon you will be able to focus, PMs are always open to you too :cube: :penguinhug: :loveduck: x

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Frustrated, and like there's not enough time in the world to get my work done
    Been there, trust me, there is. :hugs: Good luck - you can do this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:
    #Girl Repellent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    :cry2:
    #Girl Repellent
    :hugs: Dont say that dear, it aint true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    :hugs: Dont say that dear, it aint true.
    I'm afraid if it wasn't true, I wouldn't have said it
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Thanks, and I'm really not - I'm suffering the consequences of those subject choices right now haha I see, I'd say I'm more interested in maths than I am good at it tbh. And no, I've just started AS.

Cool, that sounds great! Forensics seems really cool but probability a bit too, idk, technical for me? Either way, it does seem like an awesome one tp study! :yep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww haha, well you must have been smart enough to get onto it, plus it's a cool interest.
    Are you planning on going to any open days in the summer?

It's is fun haha, but incompasses quite a bit of Chemistry and Maths-so I think you'd be good at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    TheOtherSide. Why is knitting so stressful? :emo:
    :dontknow: :console:

I've finished my tree but it looks so dodgy :hide: Definitely doesn't look like a tree. :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :dontknow: :console:

I've finished my tree but it looks so dodgy :hide: Definitely doesn't look like a tree. :ashamed:
    Still, it's better than me. I can't even cast on properly. :facepalm: I've still got 'Rule The World' in my head. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    TheOtherSide. Why is knitting so stressful? :emo:
    knitting is code for something I know it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Still, it's better than me. I can't even cast on properly. :facepalm: I've still got 'Rule The World' in my head. :toofunny:
    :eek3: That song was actually stuck in my head all day until I listened to another song, and now that's stuck in my head.

I found YouTube videos useful.. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    knitting is code for something I know it :ninja:
    No, it's actually knitting. :rofl: We're in Knitting Club together for enrichment.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's actually knitting. :rofl: We're in Knitting Club together for enrichment.
    That's hilarious :toofunny:
    Knitting Club... I'm dying

ReputationRep:
    (That actually is code for something. :ninja:)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually, it isn't. :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    OtherSide, we can't let him get away with insulting us on our passion for knitting. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: That song was actually stuck in my head all day until I listened to another song, and now that's stuck in my head.

I found YouTube videos useful.. :yep:
    lol im not the only youngin to knit then, thats good to know

ReputationRep:
    OtherSide, we can't let him get away with insulting us on our passion for knitting. :unimpressed:
    How about we convert him?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So do you knit scarves and knickers and ****?
    Are there rocking chairs?
    Do you reminisce about how life used to be in the good ol days

ReputationRep:
    How about we convert him?
    So do you knit scarves and knickers and ****?
    Are there rocking chairs?
    Do you reminisce about how life used to be in the good ol days
    People like him will never understand. One that dares to insult the ancient art of knitting has no soul. :no:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.