:coma:

ReputationRep:

Best Crackovia ever :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)

Best Crackovia ever :toofunny:
    I lol'd pretty hard at Ramos. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Inter Milan sign Sampdorias top scorer, Giampaolo Pazzini. Great signing imo, Inter have now a nice set of forwards- Eto'o, Milito, Pazzini and Pandev

ReputationRep:
    Very good signing, especially since Biabiany has gone the other way as well lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Very good signing, especially since Biabiany has gone the other way as well lol.
    wtf he has? Noooo why did they sell him he was awesome and had load of potential!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charzhino)
    wtf he has? Noooo why did they sell him he was awesome and had load of potential!!
    Meh, I don't really rate him tbh, just all pace.

ReputationRep:
    Lawrenson has said United should go in for CASILLAS to replace VDS :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Lawrenson has said United should go in for CASILLAS to replace VDS :facepalm2:
    These pundits right, (jokes aside) don't seem to either know **** all about football outside of England or not follow it so why comment?

The Football Weekly podcast are the only good ones out there that I know of. Jimbo for Sky Sports tbh :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I would love Jimbo to anchor Sky :coma: I would actually subscribe to Sky if he did!

Pedro ffs. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    These pundits right, (jokes aside) don't seem to either know **** all about football outside of England or not follow it so why comment?

The Football Weekly podcast are the only good ones out there that I know of. Jimbo for Sky Sports tbh :yes:
    The Football Ramble is rather good too, covers a wide range of different leagues most importantly.

Jimbo for Sky would be mint too, so long as his pun writer goes with him.

ReputationRep:
    Pedro. :gah:

And Messi. :gah:

Messi scored 2, lol after a not so good match.

ReputationRep:
    Messi again. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching AC Milan. Van Bommel sent off on his debut, 2 yellow cards. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    You have to love Van Bommel. I bet he was sent off for serial wumming :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    It was a very unfair sending off, to be fair. I'll be impressed if AC hang on here, their squad is collapsing yet they keep squeezing out the wins.

And Thiago Silva. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    After today: 401 goals in 157 competitive games for Barcelona under Pep Guardiola. Phenomenal.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.