Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Latest score in the Premiership - Blackpool 2-0 Man Utd.

Ideal.

ReputationRep:
    should be infront really...but manure losing

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but I have to come and WUM (while I have the time).

It was always mainly the Arsenal fans on their high horse about how Gerrard is a starfish diver. Now, what is Fabregas?

I'm sure those same people will say Fabregas' behaviour is deplorable and then try and skirt away from it. Perhaps I need to periodically return to images of starfishes for a certain RobbieC?

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy to admit that Fabregas goes to ground too easily. It irks me sometimes as well.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere has been excellent so far, Van Persie not far behind.

Good to see Arshavin and Bendtner actually doing some work for a change. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Get Arsh to ****. Nassers on now please.

ReputationRep:
    bendtner and arshavin off, nasri and walcott on please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zxh800)
    Apparently, Arsenal are his number 1 choice already.

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2011/01/c...-ideal-choice/
    Well last I heard from people at my college it was Man U he was interested in, but that was about a week ago, so could be old news.

Yeah Cesc went down too easily... thing is... the commentator said there was no contact on his legs so why should he have gone down? But it's well known and accepted that if someone pushes you or tugs your shirt, you go down to get the decision, right? Cesc felt the (minimal) contact and went down, it wasn't a "dive" in that sense like Berbatov's vs Liverpool was, for example.

Having said that I don't like the way Cesc says they play rugby and then goes down so easily in their box. What kind of impression does that give? I love Cesc, but he can be a ****. I guess the Spain players' attitude rubbed off on him badly. You'd never see Wilshere acting like that.

ReputationRep:
    70th minute pls

ReputationRep:
    Would you take going out tonight if the Blackpool score remained the same?

Blackpool just got denied a stone wall penalty btw.

ReputationRep:
    i think rvp will be ythe player to hit the post most number of times in top flight football

ReputationRep:
    Saw some Arsenal fans at Charing Cross whilst I was running for my train - gave them a loud cheer and they were suitably enthused

However

Sort. It. Out. Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    2-2 in Man utd game now Obv Blackpool don't get a penalty.

ReputationRep:
    Bennndddtnerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What a ball.

What a touch.

What a finish.

ReputationRep:
    Incredible goal. I swear he clumsy and bumbling, and then arbitrarily comes up with a flash of brilliance or technical genius

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner you ****ing beauty!

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant header Koscielny!

Que sera seraaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Utter class from Bendtner, sublime first touch. I can't believe he didn't screw that up..

Ah kos you beauty!! Bullet header.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.