Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is TC still a thing that happens? I'll be at home tomorrow night and actually able to access it if it is.

Also, I'm old now, but have raspberry vodka (cheap in M&S.) and Hendricks Gin (from my lovely flatmates), but would appreciate some suggestions for what to do with it, I don't want to waste it, and just mixing it with tonic seems the sort of thing that Mike would crucify me for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I see your quartet of part-timers and give you THE QUEEN of ridiculously flexible backs (courtesy of Mademoiselle Cuthbertson herself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=--4pQX-jnX0

Urgh. So he considers having others pin a boy down while you cut of his hair to be 'teasing and tricks'? I mean, whether he was gay or not is beside the point, that must have been terrifying and is really quite a brutal thing to do.

(Original post by crazylemon)
    Also I need to stop being painfully middle class...
    I think you just need to stop talking about being middle class. I've really never known anyone quite so class-obsessed as you, Max ... :unsure: Also, I'm growing my hair! Excited ...

And how is everyone else? It's been quite a while since I posted here. Has there been anything exciting going on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    :hugs:
    What's the matter?

"Falling off the balcony" ? Did he kill himself or something?
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    I have an audition next Sunday. Scary stuff. My first thought was 'I need new shoes'.

Unconfirmed rumours he was walking backwards while looking through a camera and tripped.

:jumphug:
    Thanks both of you. I was just feeling really emo last night... I dunno why I'm feeling better today though :hugs:

Such a shame - they looked like a totally adorable couple

ReputationRep:
    HELLO!

ReputationRep:
    Hey :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Wow... so buying the Express tomorrow with their free Londis biscuit offer.......

:lolwut:

That is some frankly awesome marketing..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InPlainSight)
    Tell me about it. I feel kind of bad for Terry Connor but I do think at least Mick would have inspired more out of the players and we might have had a chance to stay up.

I hope so too. I might be able to go to a few games next season as they will have to be cheaper looking on the bright side.
    I feel sorry for TC, he's clearly out of his depth but he clearly wants the best for Wolves. It was just a shocking decision by Morgan and Moxey

(Original post by L.O.V.E.)

Don't support either Manchester team (Wigan fan :cool: ) but I hope City beat QPR to win it. Feel really guilty for saying that for some reason hahahaha.
    Ah, Wigan. Wigan are awesome.

Thanks for beating them. It came in very handy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Also, I'm growing my hair! Excited ...
    You're going to be a fop!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Job interview next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    You're going to be a fop!
    You should have seen me when I was 16. It's going to be much better than that, but it does require a fringe of a fair length ... why oh why did I let my hairdresser cut my hair so short this time? Oh, because I was drunk ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Job interview next week
    Go you! Where/what for?

ReputationRep:
    Job interview next week
    Good Luck!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Go you! Where/what for?

(Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Good Luck!
    Thanks!

It's as a telephone fundraiser at kings. I submitted the application is morning, and got a really quick reply (they are doing interviews 3 days of next week and its quite a heavy interview)

Either way, very happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

It's as a telephone fundraiser at kings. I submitted the application is morning, and got a really quick reply (they are doing interviews 3 days of next week and its quite a heavy interview)

Either way, very happy :woo:
    Good work! Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    I think i need a hair cut. The fringe has got to a length where I have to keep brushing it out of the way. Although one of my friends then complemented it yesterday...a quandary...
    Also, I'm growing my hair! Excited ...
    Pics, you two.

I am unsure what to do with my hair. Whether I want it gradually to get longer or not. A new style would be nice, but I'm not going to risk it! It'll need a cut soon/now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacus)
    Stop brushing it and start flipping it. Be a good gay!

What have you done?
    Too long to flick
    Nothing in particular, Just had comments

I think you just need to stop talking about being middle class. I've really never known anyone quite so class-obsessed as you, Max ... :unsure: Also, I'm growing my hair! Excited ...

And how is everyone else? It's been quite a while since I posted here. Has there been anything exciting going on?
    I personally don't care, it is others who make comments...as above. I don't personally care. Just recently had rather a few. Hence my meditation on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    Too long to flick
    Nothing in particular, Just had comments
    Nothing too mean I hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacus)
    My shoes always squash my toes in even though the shoes are my size. A size up and they would be too big. Any solutions, people?

I don't even want to read it.
    I have the opposite problem. My feet are small, but somehow I am a size 9. My big toe sits a good two inches from the top of my shoe. I think I just need smaller, but wide fitting shoes.

(Original post by neillya1)
    I have my Specials assessment day tomorrow :awesome:

Any tips?
    If you get through, we expect uniform pics :yep:

(Original post by L.O.V.E.)

Don't support either Manchester team (Wigan fan :cool:
    Ooh,that makes you the second Wigan fan I know.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays how are you all?

I feel like such an alcoholic at the moment even though I don't drink much :P I am at home not even out. Trying to write assignments and I raided the cupboard for alcohol lol nothing there but a bottle of mulled wine left over from christmas so I heated it all up and I am getting through it so fast woops :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by restoration)
    Hey gays how are you all?

I feel like such an alcoholic at the moment even though I don't drink much :P I am at home not even out trying to write assignments and I raided the cupboard for alcohol lol nothing there but a bottle of mulled wine left over from christmas so I heated it all up and I am getting through it so fast woops :/
    That would explain the lack of punctuation.

I am dying for a gin and tonic but a) I don't have any tonic water (or limes!) and b) I'm on my own at the moment. I also want some red wine but I'm feeling drowsy as it is :\

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.