Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinrah04)
    Is it merely coincidental that these two new people who speak in such a strange way both come here at the same time, posting one after each other in every thread I've seen them in. I mean it's quite comical.
    Lol, I didn't want to say anything
    (Original post by techno836)
    ohh yes xD .. im getting number 3 when its out xD
    I will wait a month or two, because the price literally halves! We can play it in synch! If you're patient :') Xbox or PS3?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wakemeup)
    If you're nervous, go on YouTube and watch the videos on the "HowToBasic" channel. Tears of laughter, oh my god :lol:
    And I know the feeling - literally all my family are going to ringing me up on Thursday asking what I got.. Not good.
    Haha I'll be sure to, I'm sure to being getting plenty of phone calls from family too but damn even grade boundaries I'm nervous for.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    If you're nervous, go on YouTube and watch the videos on the "HowToBasic" channel. Tears of laughter, oh my god :lol:
    And I know the feeling - literally all my family are going to ringing me up on Thursday asking what I got.. Not good.
    I ****ing love HowToBasic The eggs... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Is it merely coincidental that these two new people who speak in such a strange way both come here at the same time, posting one after each other in every thread I've seen them in. I mean it's quite comical.
    i also agree :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    I joke one thinks.
    Good you best be joking!

I know right....but I dont think their trolls becuase they both talk a bit different!

ReputationRep:

I will wait a month or two, because the price literally halves! We can play it in synch! If you're patient :') Xbox or PS3?
    PS3 :getmeacoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foreverstrong_97)
    Good you best be joking!

I know right....but I dont think their trolls becuase they both talk a bit different!
    Or what?

ReputationRep:

A PS2 is good enough because the PS3 update isn't that big-I have been playing on LMA 2004:cool:

I will ask this question another time-What pure maths jobs are there/because I can't find the job I want.

ReputationRep:
    Or what?
    OR......ill call your mum and tell her what you've been up to! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    A PS2 is good enough because the PS3 update isn't that big-I have been playing on LMA 2004:cool:

I will ask this question another time-What pure maths jobs are there/because I can't find the job I want.
    Really?

Academia... Actuary although hmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    I ****ing love HowToBasic The eggs... :rofl:
    AmazingPhil commented on How To Make Bread so I watched it and I honestly cried with laughter :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'll be sure to, I'm sure to being getting plenty of phone calls from family too but damn even grade boundaries I'm nervous for.
    I'm staying up to see them! Are you?

ReputationRep:

Maths Teacher?

ReputationRep:
    I stay up 'til like 5 anyway on most days but yeah I'll be sure to see them when they're realised. Quite exciting, this is.

ReputationRep:
    I stay up 'til like 5 anyway on most days but yeah I'll be sure to see them when they're realised. Quite exciting, this is.
    :woo: inform me when they're live so I cab check them.. (links don't go orange on app(

ReputationRep:
    I'm just **** scared

ReputationRep:
    what time are they on midnight ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    what time are they on midnight ?
    I think so!

ReputationRep:
    Really?

Academia... Actuary although hmmm...
    thats a businessman and a maths teacher is a teacher.I can't find any pure maths jobs anywhere-I want a job in maths not engineering,science,teaching or business-I would settle for business eg.accountancy if there isn't such a thing as a maths job:confused:

ReputationRep:
    thats a businessman and a maths teacher is a teacher.I can't find any pure maths jobs anywhere-I want a job in maths not engineering,science,teaching or business-I would settle for business eg.accountancy if there isn't such a thing as a maths job:confused:
    A mathematician?

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.