The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nathanfletch
Ahh fink he was talking abowt you Dinrah lool

Yeah I think he was talkin about him...anyhow :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
But you can still count it... It's discrete....

I might just sleep and wake up to boundaries :tongue: yes or no?

I'm confused about one of my courses anyway,even after checking up on on-line,so that sort of messes it up but I certainly have lots of pieces to do.How about I count all the coursework pieces I complete over the year?
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Full gcse :biggrin:

I've not got any full GCSEs done yet, I'm so behind! :unimpressed: Good luck :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I didn't understand what a liker was? :colondollar: :s-smilie:

Most likely licker? It's so obviously fake how they speak, maybe it's just where I live but even the chavs I know speak in full sentences and with good grammar. I'm not sure what backwater village they came from though :angry:
Original post by dinrah04
What did I do to this 'creature' other than point out something everyone else had done. You lot might think you're funny but realise this, your time on this forum is fleeting.

He's just a prick forget him...dont worry I've had my share with idiots online who think their right!:rolleyes:
Reply 2225
Original post by MangoFreak
Sigh, don't listen to him :rolleyes: He just happens to ALWAYS be here :lol:

Huh? :confused:
Original post by Dalek1099
I have definitely got a lot lot lot more coursework to do than that and as for exams I have at least 2 French exams,2 Further Maths exams,3 Additional Science exams,1 RE exam,1 Geography exam and 1 Maths exam,which equals 10 exams plus necessary resits.

thats not including resits though :smile:
He's just a prick forget him...dont worry I've had my share with idiots online who think their right!:rolleyes:

Lool dinrah is getting bare upset, "chavvy pricks" thass a bit stereotypical ya'na
I'm confused about one of my courses anyway,even after checking up on on-line,so that sort of messes it up but I certainly have lots of pieces to do.How about I count all the coursework pieces I complete over the year?

With numbers... One, two, three?

Most likely licker? It's so obviously fake how they speak, maybe it's just where I live but even the chavs I know speak in full sentences and with good grammar. I'm not sure what backwater village they came from though :angry:

Oh :colondollar: ignore them :wink: they're on the internet and jealous of us :wink: :tongue: :biggrin:

Original post by Arva
Huh? :confused:

He's confusing... *sigh*
Original post by wakemeup
I've not got any full GCSEs done yet, I'm so behind! :unimpressed: Good luck :tongue:

LOL! All i've done is half of R.E. and my full science that's it!:colondollar: Dont worry your probably more ahead than you think :tongue:
Thank You! ::biggrin: You too :smile:
Lool dinrah is getting bare upset, "chavvy pricks" thass a bit stereotypical ya'na

I will stereotype you all I want, why shouldn't I? I class every speck of dirt under my shoe the same, how are you any different? I pity you.
LOL! All i've done is half of R.E. and my full science that's it!:colondollar: Dont worry your probably more ahead than you think :tongue:
Thank You! ::biggrin: You too :smile:

Cheers! Wanted to +rep you but TSR won't let me :dry:

Yeah I Would :yep: LOL! I dont see what he's done wrong that made him talk like that!:s-smilie:

Well, you're enforcing the stereotypes are you not? Just type normally and then you'll be welcomed here :smile: I don't mind it if it's typed shorthand but grammatically ish correct .. :smile:
Original post by wakemeup
Cheers! Wanted to +rep you but TSR won't let me :dry:

You welcome LOL! :biggrin: Awww I'll pos rep you now see if it lets me :biggrin:
Well anyway despite all that jazz, what is everyone doing right now in wait of the boundaries? Might watch some more Code Geass
I want to investigate maths at the highest levels and create new methods and create maths and not do any applied maths or other subjects like Science, Engineering,Business etc.

The only way you can do this is with a PhD and then pursuing a career in research.
Yes couldnt agree with you more! :yep: They have no life anyways:rolleyes:
Well anyway despite all that jazz, what is everyone doing right now in wait of the boundaries? Might watch some more Code Geass

I'm watching an obscene amount of The IT Crowd :tongue:
Original post by techno836
thats not including resits though :smile:

I know and I had to do 4 resits this year(English Language Unit 2,English Literature Unit 1,Physics Unit 1 and Chemistry Unit 1).Although,the only possible exams I could be resitting are likely to be only the Science ones,unless I have mucked up my results.

Latest