Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Catching up on the Daily Politics and was curious as to what you all think to Jo Johnson. Could he be a dark horse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Catching up on the Daily Politics and was curious as to what you all think to Jo Johnson. Could he be a dark horse?
    Not another sibling rivalry!

ReputationRep:
    Jo Johnson would be light years better than Boris. You wouldn't have buses with conductors that don't take fares with Jo Johnson.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hello everyone!

Hope you're all keeping well

Does one of you fancy posting something up in the Politics forum regarding the Budget announcement tomorrow? Maybe something along the lines of predictions and then we can keep it running and make it the main discussion thread for any responses to the announcement and comments. We can promote the thread around the site today and via social media too. Let me know if you'll be able to get something up today

Thanks
    SR.

Just quoting a few of you in

(Original post by Jarred)
    x
    (Original post by RoryS)
    x
    x
    (Original post by meenu89)
    x
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Hello everyone!

Does one of you fancy posting something up in the Politics forum regarding the Budget announcement tomorrow? Maybe something along the lines of predictions and then we can keep it running and make it the main discussion thread for any responses to the announcement and comments. We can promote the thread around the site today and via social media too. Let me know if you'll be able to get something up today

Thanks
    SR.

Hi, I was just about to take a look into this and it seems that someone else in UK Politics has set one up here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Hello everyone!

Thanks
    SR.

Great idea She-Ra despite Jarred's discovery!

I'll be on the MUN twitter tomorrow and will retweet your stuff amongst other things.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by RoryS)
    Great idea She-Ra despite Jarred's discovery!

I'll be on the MUN twitter tomorrow and will retweet your stuff amongst other things.
    Awesome! I'll RT too - Twitter tag team.... on your marks.... get set.... go....

(Original post by Jarred)
    Hi, I was just about to take a look into this and it seems that someone else in UK Politics has set one up here
    Super! Thanks for letting me know - will check it out now
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Already at 5 pages! Whoooooop!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watched The Labyrinth with David Bowie from 1986 before? I love this film, it completes me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheese_Monster)
    Anyone watched The Labyrinth with David Bowie from 1986 before? I love this film, it completes me.
    Great film. Felt Alice in Wonderland-ian, that almost surreal dream-state of a world.

ReputationRep:
    A brief call in for a coffee this morning as a break from campaigning and discussing the important election issues. I am delighted that the Pram Lanes proposal seems to have struck a chord.

ReputationRep:
    At 16:56 the sun crosses the equator. In a years time, we will be able to see a solar eclipse.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, clocks go back this weekend i think as well. Or is the next.

ReputationRep:
    It's next weekend.

ReputationRep:
    The last Sunday in March. In America they change it on the second.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I can't wait for that day, everything always feels so much summery from that point even if it is a long way off. It's just great that it won't be dark until like 8PM from that day onward :heart:

ReputationRep:
    This made me laugh http://longtermplan.org.uk/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    This made me laugh http://longtermplan.org.uk/
    haha, love it!

ReputationRep:
    Twitter has just been blocked in Turkey. As if the situation on the EU fringe needed to get any worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qwertish)
    Twitter has just been blocked in Turkey. As if the situation on the EU fringe needed to get any worse.
    to be fair I doubt that's related to Russia/Ukraine, there was a lot of coverage about the unrest in Turkey last year so this is likely the government there's latest desperate attempt to silence dissent, I would expect it will just lead to more protests though.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.