Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kat91625)
    Has anyone been given an interview for the 18th and 19th of February ad has anyone actually been rejected yet?
    Interview for 19th Feb sent back in Christmas holidays… Hope you hear soon

ReputationRep:
    Those who haven't heard, I think they are still sending out invitations so that's great news! Same for those still waiting to hear interview outcomes for December.

Us lot interviewed in January still have a bit of a wait to hear I reckon:

"We have now commenced emailing out decisions to those who were interviewed in December 2013. This will be an ongoing process and some applicants may not receive a decision until 31 March 2014.

Please be aware that we are also continuing to email out invitations to attend interview and will be informing those who have been unsuccessful with their applications in due course.
    During this busy period, we would appreciate your co-operation in not contacting the Medical School about the progress of your application."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam657)
    Those who haven't heard, I think they are still sending out invitations so that's great news! Same for those still waiting to hear interview outcomes for December.

"We have now commenced emailing out decisions to those who were interviewed in December 2013. This will be an ongoing process and some applicants may not receive a decision until 31 March 2014.

Please be aware that we are also continuing to email out invitations to attend interview and will be informing those who have been unsuccessful with their applications in due course.
    During this busy period, we would appreciate your co-operation in not contacting the Medical School about the progress of your application."
    Did you email then or was this sent to everyone ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I read this on the UoL med webpage. Anyone interviewed last week heard anything? A bit early to ask lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asahota1986)
    I read this on the UoL med webpage. Anyone interviewed last week heard anything? A bit early to ask lol.
    Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    Did you email then or was this sent to everyone ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No it is on their admissions update page:
    http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/msc...issionsupdates
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam657)

Thats been on for a little while. Hopefully without the xmas break the jan interviewees won't have quite as long a wait before the first offers come out (pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssss eeeee Leicester!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scholes04)
    Anybody still not heard anything at all? Fingers are crossed for an interview :~(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't heard anything yet either. Leicester is my last hope for an interview, not counting on it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avec_Amour)
    I haven't heard anything yet either. Leicester is my last hope for an interview, not counting on it though
    I'm sure we will hear this week or next week at the latest for the next interview dates... Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for an interview....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya_Biju)
    Still waiting for an interview....
    Same :/

ReputationRep:
    After 6 rejections I now have an offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crusaderofdeath)
    6 rejections? and CONGRATULATIONS!!

ReputationRep:
    WOWW! Congratulations When was your Interview?

ReputationRep:
    Whooohoo! Well done!!
    6 Rejections? Are you a re applicant?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer! interview was on the 17th December. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's that guy)
    Got an offer! interview was on the 17th December. Good luck to everyone else!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations mate when did you find out? Was it on track or email?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Glad to see some offers coming through from 17 Dec,hopefully January ones aren't far behind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Congratulations mate when did you find out? Was it on track or email?
    Thanks! I got an email from track first and then an email from the university about 15 minutes later.

This was exactly the same as me well done, is Leicester your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.