Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Can only see a Derby win tonight with their home form.

ReputationRep:
    Derby and Bournemouth for promotion?

I'd love to see Brentford and Bournemouth in the Prem to be honest. They may go straight down, but finances and just the thrill they might have being there for a season minimum would be nice for the fans.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky Alex. Just unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Mods, please don't shoot me down for this, feel it's an appropriate place to raise the issue).

Can I direct everyone towards the savegrassroots petition, which I saw on Twitter. It's an attempt to force the Premier League to properly back grassroots football and they've made it to 20,000 signatures. Have a look and sign here please! http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/66835
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Good ball in by Hughes, bad luck for Alex there turning it in. Ipswich also lead against Charlton.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Derby and Bournemouth for promotion?

I'd love to see Brentford and Bournemouth in the Prem to be honest. They may go straight down, but finances and just the thrill they might have being there for a season minimum would be nice for the fans.
    It would be great to see them both. New grounds to visit, too.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Be nice to see Bournemouth come up even though it will be a long way for me to visit that ground (well assuming Villa stay up of course)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'd be very content with Bournemouth, Derby and Brentford going up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Derby coming up would be good because it wouldn't be too far to travel, i'd take Ipswich as well. Leeds are in a heap of trouble now against Derby

ReputationRep:
    Ipswich's Portman Road is in an awkward place iirc, it's quite a bit away from any motorway.

Defeat looks certain, just hoping the other scores stay the same now so I at least get £40 for this loss.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Game over at the iPro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Game over at the iPro.
    Horrendous defending by Leeds. Easy to see why they're near the bottom.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Communication is non-existent. If we're to get anything from this game, we need Adryan and/or Sharp on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Communication is non-existent. If we're to get anything from this game, we need Adryan and/or Sharp on.
    Well Sharp is indeed on

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield Wed take the lead. Bet killed by a Yorkshire :emo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Leeds fans now chanting let's pretend we scored a goal, Callum McManaman sent off for Wigan and Ipswich are now 3-0 up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Ipswich's Portman Road is in an awkward place iirc, it's quite a bit away from any motorway.

Defeat looks certain, just hoping the other scores stay the same now so I at least get £40 for this loss.
    The roads in East Anglia are dreadful in general tbh, I lived in that area of the country for a bit and it is so isolated. It's mostly countryside/small villages so as a result you've only got a couple of A roads, which in some places aren't even dual carriageway. Norwich is even worse to get to especially if you're coming from London/the south.

Hope they do go up though. Mick McCarthy's barely spent a penny in years. They got £10m for Connor Wickham a few years back and never spent any of it, seems to be a very well run club.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Never attempting to drive to Norwich, luckily the train station wasn't too far away. Think it will be the same for Ipswich if they come up, a train job. I seem to remember they spent quite a bit when Roy Keane was in charge but since then pretty much nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Leeds fans now chanting let's pretend we scored a goal , Callum McManaman sent off for Wigan and Ipswich are now 3-0 up.
    :lol:

You're kidding? :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by IDukem)
    :lol:

You're kidding? :lol:
    Yeah they were chanting that near the end of the game, could hear it on the TV. One thing you can say Leeds fans for most of that match outsung Derby fans comfortably

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.