Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MASTER265)
    Recent UN reports show that Hamas has approximately 3000-4000 rocket ammunition distributed throughout UN shelters.

Additionally they house arms equipment within schools and hospitals. The number are around 13000 known cases.

Finally they report Hamas militants have camped out in hospital rooms and the homes of vulnerable families.

how anyone can support Hamas I don't know but let's hope Israel decimate them
    You might want to post some sources and evidence instead of conjecture and pro-Israeli propaganda...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    No, the relevant part is the signing of the agreement whereby the 'palestinians' agreed to the border fence where it's placed.

Whether the fence is green, black, purple or whatever, is of no concern.

What a silly assertion

I can't even take it seriously
    And the land in front of the border fence? The Israeli blockade extends up to 1KM inside of that fence.

Where is the "agreement" for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    The first link was from the Times of Israel.

Is Haaretz sufficiently Jewish or Israeli enough for you or maybe you would like the report from IDF propaganda websites?
    I never denied the deaths but the cause of death is yet to be confirmed. Of course you will jump on the Hamas bandwagon as they have never done anything wrong but I will not accuse either until reports or released. The fact is you can't accept Hamas have killed their own people for their political and religious agendas. Until you admit Hamas are not innocent in this whatsoever more people will take you seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I never denied the deaths but the cause of death is yet to be confirmed. Of course you will jump on the Hamas bandwagon as they have never done anything wrong but I will not accuse either until reports or released. The fact is you can't accept Hamas have killed their own people for their political and religious agendas. Until you admit Hamas are not innocent in this whatsoever more people will take you seriously.
    Persons responsible for the protester deaths:

1 Israeli settler.
    1 Israeli Soldier.
    1 unconfirmed (most likely IDF soldier).

ReputationRep:
    Persons responsible for the protester deaths:

1 Israeli settler.
    1 Israeli Soldier.
    1 unconfirmed (most likely IDF soldier).
    Answer this one question as it will prove a very very important point:

Do you support Hamas and believe they are innocent in this whole conflict?

ReputationRep:
    And the land in front of the border fence? The Israeli blockade extends up to 1KM inside of that fence.

Where is the "agreement" for that?
    Wrong.

The fence is the barrier. However, warning shots are fired when 'palestinians' approach the fence due to their penchant for suicide bombing

Hence a safe distance is required for soldiers on the other side of the fence.

You'll find the same type of situation exists in many conflict areas.

Hope that helps to educate you on the matter

ReputationRep:
    Egypt has released reports indicating Israel accepted the terms of a proposed but yet again Hamas did not acknowledge it. If Hamas really care about their people they would of signed it bit of course they will not stop until they cleanse all of Israel.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I can't comprehend your sentences as they are incoherent.

Would it be too much or amiss of me to ask you to insert some capital letters, commas and actually pen your opinions in a structured manner?
    ill take that as another failure to answer the question asked.

next question , now they got found out, will hamas now move their rockets from schools into hosptials now? or maybe mosques - which makes a better human shield- children, sick people or imams?

ReputationRep:
    Answer this one question as it will prove a very very important point:

Do you support Hamas and believe they are innocent in this whole conflict?
    So no answer to the "we don't know who killed them, HAMAS have killed their own protesters"?

It was nice talking to you. I hope that we do have an opportunity to discuss this topic further...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    Wrong.

The fence is the barrier. However, warning shots are fired when 'palestinians' approach the fence due to their penchant for suicide bombing

Hence a safe distance is required for soldiers on the other side of the fence.

You'll find the same type of situation exists in many conflict areas.

Hope that helps to educate you on the matter
    Where is the "agreement" for the 1KM buffer zone?

ReputationRep:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/UZarqawi/...65696035885057

How can you expect Israel to care for these people when majority of Arabs think this. Seriously

ReputationRep:
    breaking news from BBC24 an interview with gazan rsident dr fardi alfaqawi - stated categorically hamas must stop firing rockets , becuase they cannot abide any more innocent palestinans being killed.

he went on then to complain about there not being anough building materials fro him and others to re-construct their houses- i would point them toward hamas again using all the materials sent to gaza to build their islamist safehouses and tunnels

hopefully gazans and all muslims will wake up to the reality that they need to start exterminating all islamists to save themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    ill take that as another failure to answer the question asked.
    You can take it whichever way you like, sunshine.

next question , now they got found out, will hamas now move their rockets from schools into hosptials now? or maybe mosques - which makes a better human shield- children, sick people or imams?
    I'm sorry but given the fact that I haven't answered your previous question because of your inability to string a proper sentence together, I am going to have to decline to answer any further follow-up questions until such a time where I am able to be clarified on what you were seeking in that first question.

ReputationRep:
    So no answer to the "we don't know who killed them, HAMAS have killed their own protesters"?

It was nice talking to you. I hope that we do have an opportunity to discuss this topic further...
    Says it all you were always against Israel from day one way before this conflict. You are not here defending Hamas or Palestine but rather spreading your anti-Israeli hate.

I never answered your so called question because no question was asked.

ReputationRep:
    You can take it whichever way you like, sunshine.

I'm sorry but given the fact that I haven't answered your previous question because of your inability to string a proper sentence together, I am going to have to decline to answer any further follow-up questions until such a time where I am able to be clarified on what you were seeking in that first question.
    so, once again unable to come up with a valid answer. so far 4 and counting, im sure you will reach double figures soon- is there any doubt why the islamist argument is so weak

ReputationRep:
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middle...545457662.html

Why are Israel so trigger-happy? Is it due to the fact that a large number of Israelis believe they are superior to Arabs? We don't hear of any other countries in the world shooting dead unarmed protesters.

ReputationRep:
    Says it all you were always against Israel from day one way before this conflict. You are not here defending Hamas or Palestine but rather spreading your anti-Israeli hate.
    I cannot apologise if you are of the opinion that reporting news = being anti-Israeli.

I never answered your so called question because no question was asked.
    I meant to ask if you had any comment to make about your claim that it was probably HAMAS who killed them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    so, once again unable to come up with a valid answer. so far 4 and counting, im sure you will reach double figures soon- is there any doubt why the islamist argument is so weak
    Is this a game? I didn't realise that murdered children and women were a game to you.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a game? I didn't realise that murdered children and women were a game to you.
    not to me , to hamas. and you werent too concerned about them seeing as you proudly boasted youve never talked about casualty numbers on any page of this thread - all you do is post propaganda and imaginery maps from 1940s - that is very much islamist talk

seeing as you support hamas, simply asked which they regard a s amore effective human shield, a palestinian child or a palestinian imam. is it the kid hence why they have been using schools instead of mosques?

ReputationRep:
    I cannot apologise if you are of the opinion that reporting news = being anti-Israeli.

I meant to ask if you had any comment to make about your claim that it was probably HAMAS who killed them.
    News is one source of information but more reliable sources come from that of NGO organisations and the UN for example.

There have been UN reports proving Hamas has used human shields intentionally and UN also intercepted evidence that Hamas was discarding IDF warning leaflets and intervening in communications to prevent civilians receiving warnings of pending airstrikes and artillery.

Seriously I will happily admit the faults of Israel if you for once on this thread admit Hamas is playing games with people's lives and equally or more to blame for the occurrence of this conflict. Admit this as so many from both sides have done and I will not disregard any Israeli incidences.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.