Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HandmadeTurnip)
    The only halls that are all-male on the ground floor, that I know of, is Whitworth Park.
    Ok Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deevika)
    So far no-one on here has been declined from oak house which is a plus, I applied for Oak basic, then basin too! Fingers crossed

A few people i've spoken to haven't been given oak Me included i've ended up in Ashburne

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Biochemistry?
    Or Hulme Hall?
    Just got and accepted my accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FG_x)
    Ok Thanks
    Parts of Oak House are too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    Anyone Biochemistry?
    Or Hulme Hall?
    Just got and accepted my accommodation
    I'm in biochemistry and hulme hall, although I might try to get out to self catered

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CongoHaze)
    Me
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieLaw_)
    A few people i've spoken to haven't been given oak Me included i've ended up in Ashburne
    Did you apply early ? Apparently its first come first serve , you are still in fallowfield though so that is a plus

ReputationRep:
    In Dalton-Ellis studying physics!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fernaroni)
    Did you apply early ? Apparently its first come first serve , you are still in fallowfield though so that is a plus

Some of the people who have been given it didn't apply for oak, its really strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xr1d)
    Hey, I'll also be in beech court, got BE.2.37.258. Unless that number after BE means another building or something we must be neighbours!
    edit: typo
    Nah just means you're the floor above haha hello neighbor haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReanneC96)
    Apparently the flat are across two floors with girls on one floor and guys on another. You in the same flat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bekbok)
    Apparently the flat are across two floors with girls on one floor and guys on another. You in the same flat?
    Yeah thats true but not us the lads in my flat will be on ground floor and the girls on the first floor with me haha!
    So you'll share with the 3rd floor!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Oak House, Maple Court - Flat 22!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieLaw_)
    Some of the people who have been given it didn't apply for oak, its really strange.
    Yea that is strange , maybe if oak is a persons third choice they have to be given it so they at least get one of their choices ? Thats all I can think of to explain that

ReputationRep:
    Oak house, Beech court, flat 64?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying Maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jLou711)
    Oak house, Beech court, flat 64?
    I'm in oak house but I'm in chestnut block because I'm standard with basin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReanneC96)
    That's cool ! There are many people from Oak House on these forums:rolleyes:

(Original post by Shahida0104)
    Anyone studying Maths?
    I'll be studying Comp Sci

ReputationRep:
    Hey trying to find flatmates in denmark road halls, so if anyones room number is similar to mine (02.12.C) message me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie172)
    Hey trying to find flatmates in denmark road halls, so if anyones room number is similar to mine (02.12.C) message me
    Try the Facebook groups from these links http://manchesterstudentsunion.com/welcometohalls2014

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.