Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    He's just an internet warrior who gets a perverted kick from making others feel bad.

We should migrate.
    I've got a better solution thanks to jneill: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...?do=ignorelist

ReputationRep:
    That's how I see it

We shouldn't be doing degrees because they're hard.. we chose them because we enjoy the subject. This renders the entire degree difficulty thing moot because it really doesn't matter :eyebrow:

Bit mean
    [QUOTE=cerlohee;55935733]Why would you even say that? Not only is it completely unfounded but it's just plain mean.
    I'm not sure if you're at camb or a 2016 applicant but I really hope there aren't many people like you there

Posted from TSR Mobile[/Q
    (Original post by Elcor)
    This thread is pretty crap now, frigg113 has brought so much negativity.

Bad vibes...

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the real world. Its not all daises and unicorns. Grow up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerlohee)
    Why would you even say that? Not only is it completely unfounded but it's just plain mean.
    I'm not sure if you're at camb or a 2016 applicant but I really hope there aren't many people like you there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whys it unfounded. He said it about himself. So i simply agreed.

Why can he say it and i cant. Thats just favouritism and probably sexism too

ReputationRep:
    That's how I see it

We shouldn't be doing degrees because they're hard.. we chose them because we enjoy the subject. This renders the entire degree difficulty thing moot because it really doesn't matter :eyebrow:

Bit mean
    It doesnt detract from the fact some are harder than others. But like i said earlier, doing a harder subject isnt a good thing. if anything its bad lol.

But how hard your subject is...no one cares. Do what you enjoy, and im sure most people at cambridge are atleast mildly interested in their subjects

ReputationRep:
    I AM A FREE ELF :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! (I'm assuming you're IB, so fingers crossed for July 6!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! How does it feel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShellySpielberg)
    Congrats!! (I'm assuming you're IB, so fingers crossed for July 6!)
    Thank you
    Haha yes I am. Absolutely ****ting myself though :afraid:

(Original post by Elcor)
    Well done!! How does it feel?
    Thank you

I am freeeeeeeee.. no more responsibility and I can sleep best feeling in the world.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Guys you might like to help out Peterhouse AT on this thread - how did you pick your college?:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3347427

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is the UK song the only good one on Eurovision this year?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umutalberts)
    Is it just me or is the UK song the only good one on Eurovision this year?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I fell in love with the Swedish guy - and I'm straight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    I fell in love with the Swedish guy - and I'm straight!
    The visuals were fab but I didn't like the song at all... Kinda hope we finally get a eurovision (or the Aussies if things don't work out, who knows maybe they'll decide to host it in England)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I have 'stalked' this thread for a while and now having made a TSR account I can finally join the chat

Anyway, I have an offer for Engineering from Caius College. Hope to see you all in October

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umutalberts)
    The visuals were fab but I didn't like the song at all... Kinda hope we finally get a eurovision (or the Aussies if things don't work out, who knows maybe they'll decide to host it in England)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, we send s**t acts on purpose because we don't want to have to pay for hosting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDVA)
    Hello everyone! I have 'stalked' this thread for a while and now having made a TSR account I can finally join the chat

Anyway, I have an offer for Engineering from Caius College. Hope to see you all in October
    What extra curricular did you do (apart from wider reading etc.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HashiramaSenju)
    What extra curricular did you do (apart from wider reading etc.)
    Check your inbox

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

College: Queens'
    Subject: Education with English
    Conditions: A*AAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali14)
    Hey, has anyone see the Credit Suisse Insight day for Year 13s? Looks like applications close soon. This is from their website:Credit Suisse A-Level Insight Day: Discover your futureAre you seeking a career in a vibrant industry?Are you an intelligent, self-starter who is eager to learn?Are you unsure which path to take and need guidance?Then sign up to Credit Suisse’s A-Level Insight Day which takes place in July.
    Our A-Level Insight Day allows Year 13 students who are unsure about their career path to discover all the different areas within Investment Banking in a friendly and informative environment. With such a diverse series of options available by the end of the day you should know whether it’s the Industry for you and what area you might suit.We run 2 insight days for final year A-Level students where one is female applicants only and the other is open to everyone.
    The day will involve a series of informative workshops, panels, soft skills sessions and inspiration speakers to give you an insight into the banking world and not only strengthen your CV but it will help you stand out to employers at University.Our A-Level Insight Days provide the opportunity for some students to get fast tracked onto our Spring Program 2016,which is designed for students in their first year of university,via 2 telephone interviews.The day will take place in Canary Wharf at our London Headquarters. Travel to and from the event will be reimbursed by Credit Suisse (more details will follow to successful applicants) and lunch and refreshments will be provided.Please apply via the events section of our websiteCredit-suisse.com/recruitingevents, with an up to date CV including:
    Your Details (Postal address, Telephone Number, Email address)
    GCSE ResultsA-Level Predicted Grades
    Top University Choice
    Work Experience
    Extra Curricular Activities (e.g.
    volunteering or school clubs – Sports, Music, Drama etc.)
    Looks like applicants to all nine universities whose forums you posted this advert in will have by now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else losing the will to live

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.