This discussion is closed.
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
If someone is willing to pay £200 a time for the service taking a £40 cut of that could generate a nice amount of revenue. Would you support a piece of legislation to regulate brothels?

Quite right! Although spending the summer on the beach in 35 degrees is tempting, I have just remembered selling fireworks to the public is largely banned and I want a £200m firework display.
Yes I would, not that I'd use them. I believe prostitution is immoral as well as I believe that people who use them are also immoral but laws shouldn't be made by my personal opinion, if someone wrote up some decent legislation on the issue, it'd have my support.
Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think you're perhaps overdoing it a bit – this place does indeed sound like a brothel lately.

(Original post by Kittiara)
QFA
(Original post by CescaD96)
QFA
Ladies, apologies for my misdemeanour, apparently I can't please you at the same time but I'd like to remain on good terms with both of you, regardless of our differences. I possess huge amounts of land as well as various laser pointers but unless you're willing to share this stallion, he must continue in his search of an unspoilt hedonic paradise without earthly difficulties and regrets. Godspeed to myself, it's been a good ride so far.
bun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
If someone is willing to pay £200 a time for the service taking a £40 cut of that could generate a nice amount of revenue. Would you support a piece of legislation to regulate brothels?

Quite right! Although spending the summer on the beach in 35 degrees is tempting, I have just remembered selling fireworks to the public is largely banned and I want a £200m firework display.
I'd be willing to help write that / would definitely support legislation to that effect.
RayApparently
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kittiara)
I already did that. Was my first MHoC bill.
Well done
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RayApparently)
Well done
Thanks! I should give credit to Saoirse as well, as she was so kind as to help me with it.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
I think you're perhaps overdoing it a bit – this place does indeed sound like a brothel lately.

Ladies, apologies for my misdemeanour, apparently I can't please you at the same time but I'd like to remain on good terms with both of you, regardless of our differences. I possess huge amounts of land as well as various laser pointers but unless you're willing to share this stallion, he must continue in his search of an unspoilt hedonic paradise without earthly difficulties and regrets. Godspeed to myself, it's been a good ride so far.
Just thought I'd throw in a

#LPLad
#LPPlaya

I'll see myself out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Looks like I'm looking for a new consort then!
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looks like I'm looking for a new consort then!
You know what goes well with gold? Emerald
James Milibanter
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Repped!
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Also, PRSOM. It's been a great flirtation with you!

(Original post by Aph)
You know what goes well with gold? Emerald

Always a trier, Aph!
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha, likewise! We can always consider moving to another stage when the time is right, by the way. You know, make the relationship more mature, codified, and involving lots of other persons.

Edit: I don't mean wedding and reproduction. :laugh:
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Always a trier, Aph!
Ok take a look
the emerald one is the only good one.
Attached files
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha, likewise! We can always consider moving to another stage when the time is right, by the way. You know, make the relationship more mature, codified, and involving lots of other persons.

Edit: I don't mean wedding and reproduction. :laugh:

Oh, I know what you mean.

But maybe the flirtation could continue...occasionally.
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Ok take a look
Hmmm.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hmmm.
The Amethyst and sapphire ones are just gourdy. And the ruby isn't that nice because the stone is too big.
Rakas21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Ok take a look
Bottom right is best.
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Isn't aph like 14? :lol:

And where's your class? Get a fancy deep blue diamond!
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Bottom right is best.
No, that's rather bad...
(Original post by samba)
Isn't aph like 14? :lol:

And where's your class? Get a fancy deep blue diamond!
17 thanks:rolleyes:

you mean an imperfect diamond?
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I love receiving proposals on the internet.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Looking for the biggest bill prize

Yes.
&

but it makes no sense at all.
So homosexual incest is legal?! :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads