Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faysa)
    Anyone that's done kings college university test for nursing??? Need your help
    The test is absolutely fine. I'd say revise ratio, but you have a calculator so I'm sure you'll be fine. The English test was tricky because you only have 20 minutes, just make sure you read the question and try and write as efficiently as possible, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Kings today!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what is the interview like for Dundee?

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone's had an interview at Glasgow Uni for adult nursing yet? I just got an invitation and I'm slightly worried and not quite sure what to expect since its my first interview. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview for stirling? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca1472)
    Manchester Metropolitan definitely don't do mathst exams, and the English wasn't really in test format, more so a writing exercise for them to see what your grammar, spelling etc is like. It probably differs depending on what the uni deems and see's as most effective.

I'm not sure about other uni's as Manchester was my first interview and I received an offer the next day and took it as it was my first choice, although if you're unsure there is absolutely no harm at all in contacting the university and asking them directly so you know for sure, it's better to have concrete clarification rather than not knowing!
    Best of luck with the rest of your interviews! x
    Which branch are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skytrenfield)
    I got an offer from Kings today!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstyboobyer)
    Has anyone had an interview for stirling? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Had an offer of one x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. does anyone else have their assessment day tomorrow with city university. Does anyone know what the pass mark is for the tests and do i only bring an id with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carli97)
    Congrats!! xxx
    Thank you!!! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fazimi)
    1. does anyone else have their assessment day tomorrow with city university. Does anyone know what the pass mark is for the tests and do i only bring an id with me?
    Can't remember what the pass rate is but they tell you before the test. Yes all you will need is your id and calculator! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at Birmingham on the 3rd of Feb for an interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachc888)
    I was wondering if anyone's had an interview at Glasgow Uni for adult nursing yet? I just got an invitation and I'm slightly worried and not quite sure what to expect since its my first interview. Thanks
    Is it GCU?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the numeracy test at kingston yet ? Any tips ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weepingwillows)
    Has anyone done the numeracy test at kingston yet ? Any tips ?
    General numeracy test tip, revise! Gcse bitesize is good.
    Some I've done were pretty easy and others were reasonably hard.
    Know fractions and ratios know simply how to use/ read graphs, then obviously adding, subtracting and multiplication one I did also needed simple conversions but that was only one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have an interview tomorrow but feel really ill. Should I email to reschedule or just go even though I'm worried it will ruin it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycrazy)
    Hi , can anyone tell me what the pass rate on the tests for Bedfordshire is please
    Hi I think it 8 out of 10 for the maths and im not sure how they mark the English. when do you have your test and interview? i have mine next Wednesday morning at 9am. have you come across any past exams from the university?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann67)
    Hey I have an interview tomorrow but feel really ill. Should I email to reschedule or just go even though I'm worried it will ruin it?
    Hey. It'll probably just be nerves. Is this your first interview? Just take a deep breath and try to relax. I know I felt sickly and nauseous when I had my driving test a couple of weeks ago but it went fine. It's just the fear of the unknown. Maybe try and chat to some of the candidates at the interview? It should help you to relax. The only problem with rescheduling is that many uni will not do that as they will probably have those places already filled.

Good luck 🍀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pauljmcardle)
    Hi I think it 8 out of 10 for the maths and im not sure how they mark the English. when do you have your test and interview? i have mine next Wednesday morning at 9am. have you come across any past exams from the university?
    Ok thanks. My interview is tomorrow at 12.15. No I've just been practicing normal questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann67)
    Oh hun, you poor poor thing :'(

I would say go for it! It all depends on how ill you're feeling though. If you're so sick that it will ruin it, I would demand another day due to emergency illness.

Hope everything works out for the best.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.