Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goal101)
    OOOOo wow you do alot! I do biology psychology eng lit and sociology - AS level
    Revision is overwhelming I'm trying to get enough done, but somtimes failing to do so
    Do you have any revision tips? Also how do you revise for psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Generally, for all your subjects, I would just rewrite your notes and then change those notes into something else e.g. a mind map or a diagram. Changing what you learn into something else will force you to actually really think about that topic. After that, do questions in the book and past papers. Also, look at examiner reports, they are a must have for an A grade. For psychology, I would recommend using:
    www.psychlotron.org.uk
    www.simplypsychology.org

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    going to write a psychology essay, hope to be done in next hour and a half

ReputationRep:
    starting an hour and a half of bio notes Want to finish topic 7

ReputationRep:
    EPQ basically done! :woo: I might need to amend bits, but basically done.

ReputationRep:
    wow! I actually managed to get up before 10 today! But for the next hour, I'm going to make notes on the Aggression topic for PSYA3 and then flashcards... maybe.

ReputationRep:
    so chemistry notes on group 7 and group 2 for this session :top:

ReputationRep:
    About to begin an hour of Biology! Going to be researching and revising cells, wish me luck!

ReputationRep:
    Swept through a C4 paper in 60 mins but barely got 90%. Should have probably checked my answers but I find it so hard to do that.

Now going to sort out Physics flashcards and perhaps sneak in a C1 paper just before lunch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon everyone.

Today I'm going to revise M1 Chapter 2, M1 Chapter 5 and M1 Chapter 6.
    Aim to do at least 5 past paper questions for each chapter.
    Will probably be done by around 21:00.
    Here's to a good day of solid revision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chi_99)
    Good afternoon everyone.

Today I'm going to revise M1 Chapter 2, M1 Chapter 5 and M1 Chapter 6.
    Aim to do at least 5 past paper questions for each chapter.
    Will probably be done by around 21:00.
    Here's to a good day of solid revision!
    Good afternoon!!! I hope you get everything done
    And yes here's to a good day of revision 😁😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finished biology revision for today.

Going to spend the rest of the day doing questions on redox, inorganic and organic chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Started doing a timeline for history paper 1 chapter 1.
    Going to do some C2 homework and after that I will start doing some psychology again.

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Finishes commenting on the skeleton code for Computing

Gonna do a c1 paper now

ReputationRep:
    Started at 3 today.Geo.Finished 4 sub topics(Meander/Ox Bow Lakes,Waterfall/gorge,transportation,and river courses)

ReputationRep:
    How are you all so motivated?

ReputationRep:
    Im always fascinated how time and time again I keep forgetting to add +C when integrating >(

ReputationRep:
    So i just had this potential idea.* i got ADDE at AS level* due to procrastination and not revising and i need ABB at least for uni. My plan would be as follows:
    12am- 7am would be my new 'day' i will split it up with revising, breaks, walking the dog once maybe and eating. At 7.30 i would then get ready and go to school ( its easter now so this would be free time. Then when i get back from school about 3pm (sometimes 1pm and 4pm) i will sleep untill 11.30/12 and repeat. I know this idea sounds crazy but any thoughts and ideas wouldbe appreciated. Maybe i could try it and see how muchi concentrate? Would be useful in exams in may/june as i would revise all night for exams then all the way until the exam. I have 8 A level exams (4 retakes) in Law business and economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    How are you all so motivated?
    because results day is 139days away and we wanna see all kinds grades on that results sheet [preferably the top ones]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    blather on and be pummelled sir :chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    MPC2 June 15 paper done with explanations behind every answer for 75 marks; periodically proceeding with economics notes

ReputationRep:
    Gonna do a few by1/by4/by5 topic notes today and hopefully revise some circular motion and shm for physics and mechanics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.