Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by yo-less)
    Hmm...I have decided I like you pineappleipod......
    ...This is merely a free ticket which ensures that you are universally accepted as a part of The Hidden Society of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep.

And no,we are not some freaky cult,we are an Artemis Fowl fanclub.
    *feels left out*

ReputationRep:
    Andrew aren't you already a member of the hidden society of evil vampires who hate sheep? Yo-less just rembered how can she be a member if she never filled in the questions. We all had to fill it in didn't AJ and psycho gerbil.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you're the funnest person here yo-less...well...more fun than me atleast...

hello AndrewsJoseph! goodluck on the exams, if you're going to cheat, i wish you luck, if you're not then good for you! lol, yeah...you guys should just ignore me cuz everything i say is pointless...i'm a weird weird weird person, hopefully after a few...years...you'll get used to me :flute:

whoa, there's a league for extraordinary nerds :party: i've joined similar leagues in the past...*i just really wanted to use those emoticons...*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by lirael)
    Andrew aren't you already a member of the hidden society of evil vampires how hate sheep?
    Not to my knowledge

ReputationRep:
    :elefant: Useing emoticons is fun :dancing: :trytofly: :keyboard: :bebored: hehehe
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :elefant: Useing emoticons is fun :dancing: :trytofly: :keyboard: :bebored: hehehe
    Indeed.:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    when you say she...you mean me right? what questions? now i'm the one who feels left out.

are the questions hard? because if they are...well, i've got an i.q. of a...dumb person *see? i can't even think of anything to compare to my stupidity*

:thrasher: :bang: :battle: :toilet: :bootyshak

*yeah, i love emoticons*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    Not to my knowledge
    You never joined? Aww, you have to do that now And Lirael (can anyone think of a way of shortnening that? :confused: )that questionaire wasn't t become a vampire with a dislike of sheep, it was just for something...

AND you got exams tomorrow?! Double aww! I'm free for a whole week! :mad: I HATE exams!

(Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    :yo-less: HELLO! Happy new year! I'm back, and I'm feeling happy today for some unexplainable reason, considering I have exams tomorrow

I hope you score
    Andrew aren't you already a member of the hidden society of evil vampires who hate sheep? Yo-less just rembered how can she be a member if she never filled in the questions. We all had to fill it in didn't AJ and psycho gerbil.
    she's right you know :eek:

You are part of us...Surrender your soul now

w00t,Lirael's making sense again!
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    yeah, you're the funnest person here yo-less...well...more fun than me atleast...

hello AndrewsJoseph! goodluck on the exams, if you're going to cheat, i wish you luck, if you're not then good for you! lol, yeah...you guys should just ignore me cuz everything i say is pointless...i'm a weird weird weird person, hopefully after a few...years...you'll get used to me :flute:

whoa, there's a league for extraordinary nerds :party: i've joined similar leagues in the past...*i just really wanted to use those emoticons...*
    :eek: shhhhh!Not so loud!:ninja:

use the small text,that way only I can read it,mwha:evil:

I like you too:cool: but then,i like everyone i'm such a pushover:bawling:

Piney,you are a part of My League of Extraordinary Nerds - it happens kinda automatically when you become part of the Hidden Society of Evil Vampires who Hate Sheep. Kinda like a packaged deal really.

oh and Psycho...I don't think anyone likes exams:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    PI just sent you the list of questions then no one will be able to dispute your part in the society. Mwhahahahaa *laughs evilly pointing at the computor watching PI on webcam*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Heh, I just finished my first exam! I think I did okay, but the questions were hard :mad:
    e.g: Q.6 Explain how organisms have evolved to cope with increased body size in terms of biology :eek:

...it was something like that, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i'm an extraodrinary nerd :party: *wait...aren't nerds supposed to be smart..? damn it...*

thanks for sending me the questions lirael, i've never been so mentally challenged in my entire life...lol, just kidding, :p: ...you can add barkada trip and happy tree friends to the fave cartoons question, haha...

:congrats: congrats on the exams andrew or joseph or aj *what should i call you?* :king1:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    yeah, i'm an extraodrinary nerd :party: *wait...aren't nerds supposed to be smart..? damn it...*

thanks for sending me the questions lirael, i've never been so mentally challenged in my entire life...lol, just kidding, :p: ...you can add barkada trip and happy tree friends to the fave cartoons question, haha...

:congrats: congrats on the exams andrew or joseph or aj *what should i call you?* :king1:
    Thanks. Most people call me AJ. And how come no one sent me questions about joining the 'League of Extraordinary Nerds' or the 'Society of Hidden Vampires who Hate Sheep'?

ReputationRep:
    ok, hi aj :top: , friends? lol

i can't answer that one...lirael said you answered it already... :confused:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    ok, hi aj :top: , friends? lol

i can't answer that one...lirael said you answered it already... :confused:
    I have answered no questions to my knowledge, unless I was under some sort of hypnosis. And if you were wondering who pos repped you (or mabye you hadn't even noticed) that was me

ReputationRep:
    Just to make sure you dont feel left out, the question should be winging it's way towards you as I type!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for post repping me...but uh...what does that mean? *yeah...that's right...i don't know what that is...you know why? because i'm devastatingly a newbie...*

maybe yo-less hypnotized you, she seems to be quite capable, lol

check this out>>> http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    thanks for post repping me...but uh...what does that mean? *yeah...that's right...i don't know what that is...you know why? because i'm devastatingly a newbie...*

maybe yo-less hypnotized you, she seems to be quite capable, lol

check this out>>> http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Rep is how popular you are. If you have lots of pos rep, you are very popular. Those green circles (gems) near your username show you how popular you are. To give rep to another person, click the scales above that person's post. For more info, read the FAQ.

As for the mase, it looks good, but I'm really bad at that sort of thing (due to dyspraxia) I made it past the first level though!

ReputationRep:
    wow, so i can rep someone right? thanks for the help

honestly, the maze sucks, but the surprise on level 4 is fantastic, to whoever tries it, make sure your speaker is maxed *evil laugh* my sister almost had a heartattack cuz of that...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    wow, so i can rep someone right? thanks for the help

honestly, the maze sucks, but the surprise on level 4 is fantastic, to whoever tries it, make sure your speaker is maxed *evil laugh* my sister almost had a heartattack cuz of that...
    You can rep anyone, but only once every 24 hours. The more rep you recieve from others, the more rep points you can give out.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.