Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    We came last in the pub quiz. :proud: 24/50, a record fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah so many candidates for world domination...I'll add you to this list Liquid :grumble: and then I'll make you all fight for the right, to the death...muhahahaha :grumble: *cough* anyway...I think that was only an issue when Obama was first elected and most of the American people thought he could do no wrong...he could have done anything and they would have followed...I got a bit techie when he started saying rubbish about the Channel Islands and Gordon Brown started agreeing wiht him...despite the fact he was wrong...because Gordon Brown is the political equivalent of the kid in the playground no one wants to be friends with...

apologies to labour/obama supporters...I enjoy ranting about this :yes:
    I'll win

Obama and Brown are both meh :dontknow: I favour Lib Dem for now :yes:

What were they saying about ye olde islands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    We came last in the pub quiz. :proud: 24/50, a record fail.
    :king3:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I'd go for a chopper-roadster hybrid
    Excellent choice I'd go for an old run-dwon VW golf...or similar that turned into a GIANT, SHINY STOMPING ROBOT lol...I felt the capitals were necessary...especially for stomping...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I agree...basil for pasta sauce yes...for soup not so much...I had tomatoe soup for lunch...warm and yum
    I wanted to buy oxtail cup-a-soup, but there wasn't any! So I moaned a bit, but no one cared. This was Boots meal deal soup, it's really quick but I prefer the other flavour.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'll win

Obama and Brown are both meh :dontknow: I favour Lib Dem for now :yes:

What were they saying about ye olde islands?
    Oh dear Liquid...the political hippies :p: I'd probably go for Conservative because they like us and they seem to make sense...we don't have party politics over here...well we have one group calling themselves a political party, but no one listens to them...and they were attacking our financial system again...this happens whenever anyone wants to hate us really despite the fact that a review of security in worldwide finacial systems placed us top the US were a few places below...and the UK did terribly :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Excellent choice I'd go for an old run-dwon VW golf...or similar that turned into a GIANT, SHINY STOMPING ROBOT lol...I felt the capitals were necessary...especially for stomping...
    Shinkirou :awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    I wanted to buy oxtail cup-a-soup, but there wasn't any! So I moaned a bit, but no one cared. This was Boots meal deal soup, it's really quick but I prefer the other flavour.
    Oh dear...didn't know they did soup at Boots they make great fresh soup at the bus station :coma: but I haven't needed to go there in a while (car :love: )
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Shinkirou :awesome:
    Shinkirou? Guessing that's something out of a mecha series :yes:
    Are you aware your A-P sig timeline is 0? If that makes sense
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh dear...didn't know they did soup at Boots they make great fresh soup at the bus station :coma: but I haven't needed to go there in a while (car :love: )
    Boots do everything :coma:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Boots do everything :coma:
    They have awesome Chocolate brownies :coma: plus they reduce the price of the sandwiches at the end of the day...my friend managed to live off those lol
    Boots Meal Deal :woo:
    Anywhere that does food, sells stuff to make you prettier and smell good has got to be awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh dear Liquid...the political hippies :p: I'd probably go for Conservative because they like us and they seem to make sense...we don't have party politics over here...well we have one group calling themselves a political party, but no one listens to them...and they were attacking our financial system again...this happens whenever anyone wants to hate us really despite the fact that a review of security in worldwide finacial systems placed us top the US were a few places below...and the UK did terribly :lol:
    Hippies? I prefer centrist politics rather than one side or the other, don't like Brown or Cameron, at least Lib Dems have Vince Cable :dontknow: Although lately I'm unsure where the Liberals are going. That said, I'm more likely to vote Conservative than Labour even if it's possible that they will be a bit socially illiberal... not that you can do worse than Nu Labour. Best outcome would be a hung parliament.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Does anyone know how to do linear recurrence sequences?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    They have awesome Chocolate brownies :coma: plus they reduce the price of the sandwiches at the end of the day...my friend managed to live off those lol
    Boots Meal Deal :woo:
    Anywhere that does food, sells stuff to make you prettier and smell good has got to be awesome
    I like their drugs :coma:

ReputationRep:
    what interests you about working for Alworths?

it sounds :awesome:

man these questions are hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    you blocked LZ-kohai :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Shinkirou? Guessing that's something out of a mecha series :yes:
    Are you aware your A-P sig timeline is 0? If that makes sense
    Yep, Code Geass :yep:

Must be a technical fault
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    what interests you about working for Alworths?

it sounds :awesome:

man these questions are hard
    "I'm a fat kid and I want to work in a candy store"

ReputationRep:
    "I'm a fat kid and I want to work in a candy store"
    :laugh: hmmm :ninja:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.