Can you create your own team and play them in manger mode
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)

lol , mw2?
I'm going out, I'll be back whenever...probably around 12ish when everyone around me is drunk? :p:
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by chignesh10)
GUYS, whats up with the ignoring?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1423050
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My brother just skyped me and told me he played FIFA11 on monday because his friend bought it of the black market in Bombay because someone smuggled a carton of them from china :lolwut:
keysumner90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
my online id is Kieran_Sumner90 only play modern warfare 2 online on playstation so far oh and fat princess but planning to get more online games any suggestion (not football)
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by keysumner90)
my online id is Kieran_Sumner90 only play modern warfare 2 online on playstation so far oh and fat princess but planning to get more online games any suggestion (not football)
Spikey Mike's OP
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I am pleasantly surprised by the lack of Fifa talk
Keep hearing about it at work though :sigh: A mate was even trying to get me to go pick him up and take him to get it last night, yeh like I'm going to do that when I need to sleep and don't give a crap about the game :mad:

Still very tempted by Move, think I might give the Heavy Rain demo another go and see if I can get into it, and if so, get that and Move, it's something to keep me occupied until more Move supported games are out
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
:teehee:

regarding that list we may need to get spikeymike in on it, to see if he has the copy i still sent him, as the year has started over, the info has been reset, and until it gets updated (which wont be too long) i cant get it

tho i sent spikeymike the list with like 4 pages of firms on, with their websites iirc - he may still have it

edit: i gave him my login details, you can have those and keep checking as and when is needed if u like

do you still have it
No, I gave up ages ago, cba now.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by hobo06)
Keep hearing about it at work though :sigh: A mate was even trying to get me to go pick him up and take him to get it last night, yeh like I'm going to do that when I need to sleep and don't give a crap about the game :mad:

Still very tempted by Move, think I might give the Heavy Rain demo another go and see if I can get into it, and if so, get that and Move, it's something to keep me occupied until more Move supported games are out
Not played Fifa yet, not had a chance to properly play it - just had a few kick abouts in the arena. Seems improved!
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by chignesh10)
GUYS, whats up with the ignoring?
If we know the answer, we'll get back to you.

Not everyone has Fifa 11. I've got it, but not really explored it yet.
Tatan
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by keysumner90)
oh and fat princess
I'll bite your legs off :cool:
hobo06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Was the original Dead Rising not on PS3?
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Same here. The less pointless talk about it the better, play a real sport you women! :ninja: Time for me to run and hide I think
keysumner90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tatan)
I'll bite your legs off :cool:
but i need those things
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
No, I gave up ages ago, cba now.
you have given up :lolwut:

(Original post by bigmo7)
x
looks like you will have to wait a couple of weeks before the list is opened again and they start adding to it. By january theres a fair few pages of firms and websites but its populated throughout the year, so expect at least a page of firms soon

just to let you know, all investment banks are open for apps now and they definatley are keen to get the early applications. I would assume KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Ernst and Young will all be the same too mate.

I cant really list any other firms as economics type work isnt my thing
spikeymike
Rep:
?

looks like you will have to wait a couple of weeks before the list is opened again and they start adding to it. By january theres a fair few pages of firms and websites but its populated throughout the year, so expect at least a page of firms soon

just to let you know, all investment banks are open for apps now and they definatley are keen to get the early applications. I would assume KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Ernst and Young will all be the same too mate.

Well not really given up, just not to applied anymore other than IBM.

Not really sure what to do, i'm more focussed on my uni work at the minute.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
Well not really given up, just not to applied anymore other than IBM.

Not really sure what to do, i'm more focussed on my uni work at the minute.
experience and qualifications go hand in hand mate, life will be much harder having one without the other imo
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Was the original Dead Rising not on PS3?
No it wasn't...

Thanks again, as soon as I talk to the careers services and apply. I just need permission from the Economics department which shouldn't be too hard to get.

Do you not think it's going to be a bit awkward going back to Uni after a year with people from the year below? That's the one thing that's a bit weird especially since none of my mates are really thinking of doing the same
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
doesnt really matter what they all do, its your career

apparently about 80% of the people at my uni who got firsts in my department do year in industrys so it says it all. For our course it counts to 10% of your final mark too

it doesnt really matter about year below stuff for me anyway either as everyone is close to 6 years below! most people were starting school when i left - FML
spikeymike
Rep:
?
I chose to play as Totenham on Fifa 11. :gthumb:

12% of the trophies done. :mmm:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads