Report 8 years ago
:awesome:

BENDTNER gets some important goals sometimes :bhangra:
Skaiyote
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wenger should bring off Fabregas & RVP now.
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Connor Wickham must be close to a red card soon...
Kevmeister
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by marcusmerehay)
Latest score in the Premiership - Blackpool 2-0 Man Utd.

Ideal.
Still ideal? :gah:

(Original post by JK.)
When? :holmes:
I meant moreso I could be living near the Emirates.

If I didn't have to move I could afford to go to the Manc derby, ffs.
MrEboueEmmanuel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That what Ipswich get for parking the bus, when they concede, it all goes downhill.
Kevmeister
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Billa Bong)
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
but hellllllllllloooooo...manure 3 WTF :eek::eek::eek:
It was a bit of banter, lighten up.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It was just a question of getting the 1st goal, reasonable performance. Pleased for Bendnter, think some of the recent criticism has been a bit ott. CB partnership starting to look really good
antonfigo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
a little birdie told me manutd would come back....thats why I didnt start off my mouth if it were 3-0 to blackpool i might have said something
Overmars
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Jack Wilshere...what a ****in' player. Local lad playing for his Wembley final...it definitely showed, didn't it? He was the stand-out performer in a very average team performance. I'm not sure how important the competition could be but lets hope the walk up the Wembley steps could inspire some confidence.
Blame
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Glad Arshavin's performance was better come 2nd half, 2 assists, hopefully do wonders for his confidence and cane now remember how to play football properly.
Bendtner as well, well taken goal, fair play to him AND Wilshere for the beautiful pass to him.
Took longer than expected, but we're in the final - Happy Days! :awesome:
Beneb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fantastic goal from Bendtner; decisive contribution from Arshavin (again) - 2 assists depsite not playing too well (again); Djourou remains colossal at the back; Wilshere again a monster in midfield.
R-KAM
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
I meant moreso I could be living near the Emirates.

If I didn't have to move I could afford to go to the Manc derby, ffs.
Gonna support your new local team then? :gah:

(Original post by Overmars)
Jack Wilshere...what a ****in' player. Local lad playing for his Wembley final...it definitely showed, didn't it? He was the stand-out performer in a very average team performance. I'm not sure how important the competition could be but lets hope the walk up the Wembley steps could inspire some confidence.
Agree with this, he was sublime.
Kevmeister
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by R-KAM)
Gonna support your new local team then? :gah:

Agree with this, he was sublime.
I'm gonna set up a new franchise; The Islington Warriors. You wanna join? :awesome:
antonfigo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Djourscielny \m/
also did you see Bender's first touch...it was amazing
R-KAM
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kevmeister)
I'm gonna set up a new franchise; The Islington Warriors. You wanna join? :awesome:
Only if we can do this :gah:

noisy06
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Of course, he's technically gifted and his partnership with Fabregas can devastate any team, the way he control the ball, first touch, his swivel, it's pure class. It's like watching Iniesta. Him, Fabregas and Nasri can unlock any given defence.
natty_d
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
True stories.
Generaljake
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fabregas is as good a footballer as robbie savage and thats when robbies playing badly! give me a break you arsenal **********s, the only thing arsene wenger is good at is exploiting and raping young french black men and the occasional bum with arshavin (arshavin really should be in a circus for being the worlds most talentless midget)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads