Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErHi?)
    Economic History Not the most well known of LSE courses but I've fallen in love with it

Oxford may give you an interview invite though, always be optimistic I can see where you're coming from though... Someone I know had 2 rejections in two consecutive days :/
    Oh, that must be tough I try to be optimistic, but..but..
    Anyway, where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schlili)
    Oh, that must be tough I try to be optimistic, but..but..
    Anyway, where else did you apply?
    I've applied to Cambridge and received an interview, Warwick, UCL and Edinburgh! Hoping to get LSE, Cambridge or UCL tbh You?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, are there any social policy with government applicants out there?! Anyone had any offers? I got the 'your application is strong enough to be considered..' last week. Does anyone know the significance of this email - there seems to be a few variations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ErHi?)
    I've applied to Cambridge and received an interview, Warwick, UCL and Edinburgh! Hoping to get LSE, Cambridge or UCL tbh You?
    I applied to UCL as well and Durham, St. Andrews, Oxford my top choices are Oxford and LSE :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angkor)
    Hi, are there any social policy with government applicants out there?! Anyone had any offers? I got the 'your application is strong enough to be considered..' last week. Does anyone know the significance of this email - there seems to be a few variations!
    Me! I've had the same emails as you although mine was a few weeks ago now. No offer yet though. What are your AS and predictions if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone got the "your application is strong enough" email (also known as the 5 weeks mail) so it's a good sign but it also means that you will wait (at least) another 5 weeks until they get back to you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whathe)
    Me! I've had the same emails as you although mine was a few weeks ago now. No offer yet though. What are your AS and predictions if you don't mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AS: aaaab and predicted aaa. What about you?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm As student taking Math,Further Math,Chemistry,Economics
    but my Economics is quite bad
    does it matter if I get in LSE without Economics? I want to go to Math Business and Statistics

ReputationRep:
    AS: aaaab and predicted aaa. What about you?!
    AABC predictions A*AB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me! Also applied to Edinburgh for social policy and politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolzzzic)
    I'm from Hong Kong Best of luck for your interview! do you have to fly over? Mine is on the 11th. interviews are nerve-racking :eek::eek::eek:

Nah mine is in Sydney...you flying to Cambridge? Awesome! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schlili)
    I applied to UCL as well and Durham, St. Andrews, Oxford my top choices are Oxford and LSE :P
    You have exactly same top choices as me.

Although I just got a rejection from Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing happening on this LSE Friday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OFFER ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO!!
    AAB for Management

GCSE's: A*, 7A's 6B's
    AS grades: AABB (maths, history, economics psychology)
    Predicted: A*A*A
    Got my offer right on the last day that my 5 week period ends! So happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from LSE for international relations.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, very delicious!

ReputationRep:
    Wow LSE Friday is sure looking promising..Please LSE just give me an offer or something so I can walk into my Oxford interview going "I dont need this!" (last day of five weeks for government and economcis here)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yws0212)
    Just got an offer from LSE for international relations.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, very delicious!
    Well done! Stats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Well done! Stats?
    Conditional offer AAA

My GCSEs were 7A* 2A 1C, AS was AAABB, A2 prediction was A*A*A

ReputationRep:
    People who have just got offers, when did you send in your ucas applications?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from BMS?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.